Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,416 Posts
Hmmm, Endless USA doesn't even list one for the EVO. I wonder if that is the J-Spec version. Any differences in the two versions?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,416 Posts
I think that site will be singing a different toon when it comes time for someone to order a b6 for a is300. After calling endless there is no buy for that price set up with them.

Could be direct from Japan, which means if the coilover needs an overhaul you will be sending it to Japan and not LA.
There goes your savings on it right there in shipping.

I wish i could sell those at that price, but they are very Structured now.

David

PS there is one SET IN STOCK US ! I haven't been able to sell many of these, which is kinda cool, because it gives customers the option to have something that less than 10 other drivers have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,134 Posts
Or you can buy mine that have only been on the car for a few thousand miles and were purchased directly through EndlessUSA. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,416 Posts
is300soon said:
I think that site will be singing a different toon when it comes time for someone to order a b6 for a is300. After calling endless there is no buy for that price set up with them.

Could be direct from Japan, which means if the coilover needs an overhaul you will be sending it to Japan and not LA.
There goes your savings on it right there in shipping.

I wish i could sell those at that price, but they are very Structured now.

David

PS there is one SET IN STOCK US ! I haven't been able to sell many of these, which is kinda cool, because it gives customers the option to have something that less than 10 other drivers have.
You can thank an old .net member for that. He tried getting other vendors in trouble for trying to save .net members money. Now Zeal is being very structured in their pricing. Any guesses who?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,134 Posts
Wxman said:
You can thank an old .net member for that. He tried getting other vendors in trouble for trying to save .net members money. Now Zeal is being very structured in their pricing. Any guesses who?
Who was it? :eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,416 Posts
Wxman said:
is300soon said:
I think that site will be singing a different toon when it comes time for someone to order a b6 for a is300. After calling endless there is no buy for that price set up with them.

Could be direct from Japan, which means if the coilover needs an overhaul you will be sending it to Japan and not LA.
There goes your savings on it right there in shipping.

I wish i could sell those at that price, but they are very Structured now.

David

PS there is one SET IN STOCK US ! I haven't been able to sell many of these, which is kinda cool, because it gives customers the option to have something that less than 10 other drivers have.
You can thank an old .net member for that. He tried getting other vendors in trouble for trying to save .net members money. Now Zeal is being very structured in their pricing. Any guesses who?
Marc, from exp i can tell you they were working on that before he stepped in...... PM me to discuss more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,416 Posts
is300soon said:
Wxman said:
is300soon said:
I think that site will be singing a different toon when it comes time for someone to order a b6 for a is300. After calling endless there is no buy for that price set up with them.

Could be direct from Japan, which means if the coilover needs an overhaul you will be sending it to Japan and not LA.
There goes your savings on it right there in shipping.

I wish i could sell those at that price, but they are very Structured now.

David

PS there is one SET IN STOCK US ! I haven't been able to sell many of these, which is kinda cool, because it gives customers the option to have something that less than 10 other drivers have.
You can thank an old .net member for that. He tried getting other vendors in trouble for trying to save .net members money. Now Zeal is being very structured in their pricing. Any guesses who?
Marc, from exp i can tell you they were working on that before he stepped in...... PM me to discuss more.
We are talking something that happened nearly a year ago. I am not sure if this was in the works before that though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,416 Posts
Marc,

Yes Endless was trying to put this into place for alongggggg time now. The only reason you know about it is, the person we wont name posted it.

David
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top