Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How robbed of intimate sexual encounters do i feel! Could have had other girls in the same bed. y dont u girls ever tell us this when we are dating u?

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>
On 2002-02-14 01:34, Black_on_Black wrote:
How robbed of intimate sexual encounters do i feel! Could have had other girls in the same bed. y dont u girls ever tell us this when we are dating u?

</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Did she say would mave done a monogetwa (I don't know how to spell it)? Anyways, just cuz she's bi doesn't mean she's into that stuff...it says you are from T.O., is that thousand oaks?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean: Ménage à trois (it's french for _______ with three)

No, you're right. She didn't explicitly say she'd want a threesome, but the chances are higher! A guy has to dream...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>
On 2002-02-14 02:27, Lexus_Rex wrote:
if only you knew..

DAMN THEM.. DAMN THEM ALLLL....

I believe that ALL girls have a freak in them, its just a matter of using the right combo to get it out of them!!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
On 2002-02-14 02:37, Black_on_Black wrote:
hey, maybe if i get friendly with my ex, her and her new girl may want me to join in! think i should bring it up?

You'll have about as much of a chance as a snowball in hell!! :lol:

Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR NO REASON. I WAS NO LONGER MY SELF AND AT A TIME, I ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. BUT THANK GOD I CAME ACROSS ROBINSON BUCKLER ONLINE. I READ GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT HIS GOOD WORK AND HOW USEFUL AND HELPFUL HE HAS BEEN TO PEOPLE. I CONTACTED HIM AND TOLD HIM MY PROBLEM. HE TOLD ME THAT MY WAN WILL COME BACK TO ME. HE TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND I DID IT AND TO MY GREAT SURPRISE MY HUSBAND CAME BACK JUST AS HE SAID. I EVEN NOTICED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND RETURNED, HE EVEN LOVES ME MORE. THIS IS NOT BRAIN WASHING, CONTACT HIM NOW EMAIL:_[[[ROBINSONBUCKLER @YAHOO. COM]]] 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

1 - 11 of 11 Posts