12,268 Posts
Please don't.

·
Registered
799 Posts
^^ +1...yikes

·
13,727 Posts
Actually, everything on ebay makes your car look cheap. Unless someone is selling some jdm / oem stuff. Save your money, protect the IS! After all, it's not a Honda.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
No, just no please.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
not all honda's are rice mobiles. Some of you guys really need to get your heads out of your asses, get off your high horse. We drive base model lexus' for crying out loud :lol:

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
not all honda's are rice mobiles. Some of you guys really need to get your heads out of your asses, get off your high horse. We drive base model lexus' for crying out loud :lol:
True, not all Honda's are rice mobiles, but for the most part whenever I hear that shitty bzz exhaust or see a car with an unpainted body kit, etc 95% of the time it's a 90's model Civic. Some some Civics are nice, but very rarely.

But either way a Lexus is a Lexus.

·
Registered
169 Posts
ya very few hondas are put together nicely. for the most part hondas are shit. and as for us all driving base model lexus's ya maybe we all do but its still a lexus and mine dont feel like its going to fall apart like every civic i have been in. my 01 still drives better than almost every brand new model honda. thats why so many people hate hondas.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
wow is that how you feel about ur car? Lexus is Lexus even if is bicycle or a cup with the L logo

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thank you.

Even though i dont own a civic,I do own an s2000 and I have no complains about it.Cmon guys not all Hondas are riced out.I need to post mine so I can see if it gets bashed too. :bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I drive a Honda and I don't care what people say about them. Every car gets riced out no matter what it is. Who cares. Those lights are cheap and chessey and I would never buy from that seller. I think you car would look better if you took out your stock lights, smashed them with your foot and then reinstalled them.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
^I'm with him... Please don't do it.

Reactions: Blue99Altezza
1 - 16 of 16 Posts