1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
858 Posts
is this coilover perty comfortable kinda like OEM suspencion? how much will it be for the is300? are the front of the coilover camber adjustable?

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Luke helped me order some of the Dreadnaught series - awesome to work with I ended up calling Fortune auto and talking to them about what i wanted and they are awesome to deal with!

Thanks THMotorsports

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
so i just installed my FA 2 way adjustable coilovers using a 500 series piston, and i wish i had done it ages ago.

I was using JIC FLTa2 suspension and i switched to this. it rides amazing it's definitely firm but still rides smooth. spring rates are 14 and 10 - i asked to for damping to be pretty broad in adjustment , i hate maxing out my coilovers to get it slightly over where i like it, these things are awesome. the ride is smooth and way more quiet than the pillowball mounted JIC's. really solid product. its a pain to find places to mount the external canister though, i still need to work on that and improve the mounting.

so far these things are awesome and i wish i had taken the plunge earlier. I have to say i don't think i would be upset with having just gone with the 500 series and gone for some crazy dampening, i just always wanted 2 way adjustable.

one thing that surprised me about the FA js JIC was the spring lenght of the JIC's are way longer. i'm not sure it matters that much, but it was an observation. low speed ride quality is vastly improved on the FA's vs the JICs'

1 - 20 of 52 Posts