Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i wanted to give you all a formal introduction of myself and my car. first off my name is gabrielle, i go by gabbi. i am 19 (soon to be 20 come october) and i live in south jersey by the atco raceway. since i live so close to the raceway cars have always been a part of my life. i didnt play with barbies...i had matchbox cars, haha! i am a regular of shows. for the past 4 years i have not missed a HIN in philadelphia and atlantic city. i always attend the philadelphia auto show to see whats coming out. i have also been to carisle, import revolution, nopi, many local car shows, and a regular at a fuddruckers which hosts shows friday nights. my mom calls me the son she never had.

now about my car. i just purchased my is300 in july 2005. i think i also picked the perfect stop to buy from too, ray catena lexus in oakhurst. my car is a 2002 ggp is300 e-shift with everything except navi. sadly, this was not my first car (how i wish i bought it sooner). i have previously owned two 2000 nissan sentra gxe's both of which i had some minor modding to but nothing special. i still have one that i am trying to sell. ok back to the good stuff, of course bought the car used. i love the car as is but who doesnt want to make something good, great? so heres what i have done so far in the last 2 months:

crystal front/rear side markers w/ police blue LEDs <--had these before i even bought the car... :rolleyes:
short antenna
non smokers box
carbon fiber eyebrows
carbon fiber tail light covers
(2) 12" xtant subs <--not installed yet
trd grille
plp sfi intake & plp heatshield <--not in yet from bigdaddyrich
carbon fiber license plate garnish

thats it so far...of course its only been less then three months. i will be looking for new shoes for the ride, l-tuned exhaust and suspension mods. i also am planning on being at HIN in AC next year and entering my car. i have a cardomain site if anyone would like to look more closely at my car. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2066471
mikefate also has my myspace page if anyone wants to check me out too hahahaha :lol: ask him...

thank you mikefate for being so helpful. its great to be in the lexus family even better to be in ISer!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
thank you for the intro....

you sound like you will fit right in with our NE group....damn...u should have partied with us at HIN atlantic city!!! ;)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
welcome gabbie. and good thing you bought from catena, they are great people down there...and they let you mod the car and still maintain warranties, which is always a plus. its great to see you found a car with the torsen LSD!!! hopefully you come out to a meet soon. def dont be shy. you seem like you have a good sense of humor, so you should fit right in. we are a fairly close-knit bunch of enthusiasts....and im sure if you need help installing exhaust, etc, etc, you can come to an install meet and we would help out...save yourself some money for further mods.

and lets see some pics of the car!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
life is too short to take it seriously

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]So is Willie[/QUOTE]

hahahaha

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]So is Willie[/QUOTE]

willie is probably too busy watching "queer eye for the ghey asian guy" right now to respond

·
Registered
973 Posts
true finally some one else in souther NJ ..

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
gabbers365 said:
life is too short to take it seriously

in that case, pics of you and your friends somewhat naked def make you miss popular. hahahaha

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
bran1093 said:
true finally some one else in souther NJ ..
what about your gf samantha?

oh ish! i said it...

..bran, tell your gf i'm still laughing about friday's in b-more with the creepy guy

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
welome gabbi,and thanks for the request on myspace... hope to see you at our future meets,especially oct. 1st at hooters! i wont be hard to spot only guy comming out of a turbo is300 with crutches

·
Registered
973 Posts
haha yeah funny as shit.. shes right here and started dyin laughin

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
bran1093 said:
haha yeah funny as shit.. shes right here and started dyin laughin

haha nothing that weirdo was stalking me the whole weekend like i was his best friend.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
gabbie, thats so wrong in so many ways. you fit right in though. welcome to the family

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
gabbers365 said:

im on the left...still wanna see us NAKED???? hahaha

Oh Oh can I pwease? Pwease I wanna see more!

-Willie

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
gabbie, thats so wrong in so many ways. you fit right in though. welcome to the family

Yes I will have to go ahead on agree.

EDIT: Gabbi, I see +rep in your future.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Yes I will have to go ahead on agree.

EDIT: Gabbi, I see +rep in your future.[/QUOTE]

i have to say ill be the one giving her the first NE rep, thank you. hahahaha....my wang is stronger than ever

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
welcome to the NE gabbi. hope to see you at one of the meets soon.
happy modding. and dont pay attention to these guys they're all a bunch of degenerate, alcoholic, pervs...

thanks for the add in myspace btw

Reactions: mikefate
1 - 20 of 69 Posts