Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
The IS and the BMW are both great cars. I have a '00 328ci and bought a '02 IS last week. The IS is more every day fun, tossable and sporty. The BMW just cruses like few other cars. It inspires confidence with stablity. It is great in corners, but it just feels a little disconected from the road compared to the IS. I wish I could combine the two. That would be an awsome car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
listen i have a question. i am 16 years old and looking for a new car. my options are the is300 l-tuned, or the bmw 330 ci. i cant make up my mind which one. i dont really mind the price so thats not an issue. i just want to hear from owners of both cars. if u would please respond to this.

·
Registered
782 Posts
i wonder why Qiuck is not responding?he back at BMW dealer trying to add more options fro the $$ he payd ($41.200):lol:

·
Registered
782 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>
On 2000-11-20 18:05, QuikVR6 wrote:
Maybe you've never heard of a DOWN PAYMENT.
You see unlike most IS300 owners, I am actually financing the car. And for your info I didn't purchase my BMW with metallic paint. I chose Red. And no it's not because I can't afford Metallic paint.<P> <TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
QuikVR6: the base model is $34,560<P>metallic paint: 475
leather: 1,450
sports package: 1,200
xenon: 500
powerglass moonroof: 1,050<P>which totals to 39,235...so i dont know where youre getting your number from. and I KNOW bmw arent discounting these 330's just yet....so stop the bs.<P>plus i dont think most of you 330 fans are gettin what im trying to say..why get a 330 when u can have a better handling, faster car for just as much? oh yea..and its in a 6speed trim!
</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><P>
</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL,because you put down payment you get better deal?this is most redicilous thing i ever herd...

81 - 87 of 87 Posts