Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if forged performance in marietta,GA has a good tuning rep. Or has anyone had their car tuned there

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Im not sure you will get that many answers here. Try posting in the southeast regional or whatever forum georgia is in. They are at the bottom of the forums.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i got my car tuned there for my first time but my air temp sensor wasnt working so it wasnt a very good tune. I'm about to turn the boost up and im wondering where to get my car tuned at and where not to.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Does anyone know if forged performance in marietta,GA has a good tuning rep. Or has anyone had their car tuned there
they usually work with 350z's and g35's. when i was there i didn't see anything but nissan. batlground is probably better for the is300

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they usually work with 350z's and g35's. when i was there i didn't see anything but nissan. batlground is probably better for the is300

Well i was going to go there but i always here bad things. I'm trying to find someone with experience with a tuner around here.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
i've had experience with both shops....

dan at batlground knows how to tune IS300s for sure! ask for mike and have him set up the appt. (he used to rent a room in my house not too long ago)

and doug at topspeed is a good tuner as well.. they also now have scotty from subaru of gwinnett.. he's a great tuner as well..

make sure to mention my name ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts