Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking to buy a car computer then check the member sale/trade section of .net but the reason i'm posting about it here is if anyone wants to trade stereo equipment instead of paying cash i'd do it, driving only in areas in VA/MD.

(This offer is ONLY for people who live in VA/MD or would be willing to come over to VA/MD to do the trade!!!)

Right now it's kinda just sitting in my living room hooked up to a big ass receiver and i talk to friends on MSN and play megaman X3 on a big screen TV, but i don't chat all that much or play video games so if anyone wants to buy it / trade just PM!

Thanks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wino_II said:
Why you selling?
I'd rather have a bumpin sound system now :) And that requires moola, which i don't have and is not easy to come by for me since i'm jobless right now haha.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cyphertext69 said:
does it fit in the ski pass? What stereo equipment do you want?
Yes it fits in the ski pass, you'll have to make a custom enclosure though to hold it in place because the ski pass hole is WAY larger than the computer itself.

I'm looking for anything for my car, speakers, headunit, amp, sub etc. Depends which ones you got though and if they're used etc etc..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts