Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
were you guys still able to screw the holes on the bottom of the front bumper that secures it in place back to the body of the car???........Im getting the "ATR/Greddy/Amuse.....ebay" (which ever one it is) lip molded onto my front bumper this week. I just took it off to get sent to the shop tommorow but I noticed that I wont be able to secure the front back as well. I will only be able to get the side bolts and the top plastic caps back on...Do you guys think this will be a problem? or will it be better since there will be more flex?

these are the holes im talkin about

the lip

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
wtf is a greddy/atr/amuse front lip ?!?!

well i have my AMUSE front lip molded and the screw are nothing to worry about

just make sure its a good molding

heres a pic

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
itz_jOw3 said:
No one knows exactly what replica lip this is from ebay.......i think its the greddy but its a tossup between those three

+ rep for the pics

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
linner420 said:
No one knows exactly what replica lip this is from ebay.......i think its the greddy but its a tossup between those three

+ rep for the pics

i do it's amuse replica....greddy does not look like that...it's similar but not the same

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
itz_jOw3 said:

well i have my AMUSE front lip molded and the screw are nothing to worry about

just make sure its a good molding

heres a pic

Yer sh!T is hot!! +rep!! God I miss my Black Onyx IS :(

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lexluger180 said:
i do it's amuse replica....greddy does not look like that...it's similar but not the same
thanks...never really did any researching on it + rep, i did think though the greddy lip has a flare/wave on the side of the lip which this doesnt have

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
have them plug you licenese holes to

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ChinoXS203 said:
have them plug you licenese holes to
i thought about it and the police in my surrounding towns would definitely not let it go for too long, I had tint in my front windows and after 7 stops and 3 tickets i took them off. Same thing would happen with the no front license plate.

I got my sidemarkers matched msm though. I got a bunch of other stuff thats goin to be done too in the next couple months

1 - 9 of 9 Posts