Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto West BMW(Richmond Automall) has a silver 2001 M3 in for display purpose. The car is currently owned by BMW Canada and is driven by BMW executives. The car will be there for 1 week. So, if you missed a chance to see a real, production based, Canadian Spec M3, it's your chance now!!!

Anyways, the M3 displayed there is a fully loaded, except GPS/Phone. Titanium Silver/Black Nappa, with High Gloss Shadow Line, Titanium Interior panels. Auto West is selling $69,000 CDN a piece, and currently, there are 14 ppl on the waiting list.

Anyways, when you guys have time, go down there and check it out!!! And don't waste times on Andrew Lee, and Lydia Lee(I think that's her name...dont' know her anyway. And FYI, Andrew Lee is Lydia Lee's brother)

As I said before, if you are really into BMW, go talk to Andy at Auto West!!

Andy Kuo

------------------
Mercedes-Benz 400SE
Pearl Grey/Black

http://akry.homestead.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi AKRY,
Thanks for your info.

What is meant by "FYI"???
Sorry for my poor knowlage..

[This message has been edited by Zaku (edited November 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
That's it? $69000 Canadian equals $44579.41 U.S dollar, that is extremely cheap for a fully loaded M3. Isn't that only $1k or 2 above a fully loaded 330ci? What the heck is it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daniel,

Believe it or not, it's about $10k higher then fully loaded 330Ci, but it's actually $3k lower then a fully loaded 330Ci Cabrio...go figure!!

There are couple options on the new M3, but most costly would be GPS and Phone. Also, there is a High Gloss Shadow Line option($780) which is totally new(but I suspect that it would be available on other BMWs as well in the future).

Anyways, all you guys who are interested and are living in Vancouver Area, go take a look NOW, it will be there only for a week....

P.S. All price in CDN, and the A$$Hole executive put a scratch on the front left rim....ARG...ugly and visible.....but the whole car is beautiful.

------------------
Mercedes-Benz 400SE
Pearl Grey/Black

http://akry.homestead.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
AKRY
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing