Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious... for those that are considering buying the IS300, do all the people trashing the IS make you consider *not* buying one? Just wondering since I'm sort of in the same boat.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Umm...no? That's kind of like that old bridge analogy, if everyone else is jumping off the bridge why don't you do it too? Think for yourself, evaluate everything before making your decision, this is YOUR car, not everyone else's...

-Chris Y.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
According to those people, Acura's the best car in the universe- faster than the McLaren. Seems like all the people with low self-esteem get one so do me a favor and go get yourself an Acura.

·
Registered
204 Posts
PMD you are soo full of crap my man. We just like our cars as much you do. You talk soo much junk around here. You would love to think I am jealous of the car my fiancee is buying. I get the best of both worlds now.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
NO! NO! NO! I'm considering the IS too among others. There will always be nay sayers, but when it's said and done, you're the one having all the fun. So let 'em whine that whatever they drive isn't getting enough attention.

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited November 28, 2000).]

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
This coming from Mr. Verbal Diarrhea himself.

Originally posted by comptechcls:
PMD you are soo full of crap my man. We just like our cars as much you do. You talk soo much junk around here. You would love to think I am jealous of the car my fiancee is buying. I get the best of both worlds now.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Sorry didn't know I was talking to Bill Gates. Weren't you the one laughing at everyone because you supposedly made more money than them. By the way, our printer's jammed, can you come and fix it.

Originally posted by comptechcls:
There you go again talkin junk on the forum. That's ok though we all know the real deal man.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sure I'll come fix your printer and while I am there I'll give you a lesson in reading comprehension. Oh wait, never mind, I give enough support to charities and since I am pro-choice speaking to people like you validates my position. Do me a favor and show me how good that IS300 handles If I am lucky you'll pull yourself out of the gene pool for me.

BTW, what does PMD911 stand for, oh lemme guess a 911 Porsche? I thought it stood for pre muenstral dickhead with a 911 correct me if I am wrong....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.