·
Registered
12,157 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Check this out

Hey douche bag how posting vids of your own car? Or did the payments for the lexus put you over the top :roll:
From your grammer and the car you drive, I've come to the conclusion that you don't have a college degree, be cool stay in school fucking Nerd....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts

bashar368 said:
Hey douche bag how posting vids of your own car? Or did the payments for the lexus put you over the top :roll:
From your grammer and the car you drive, I've come to the conclusion that you don't have a college degree, be cool stay in school fucking Nerd....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No actually I speak and write very well on most occasions. But since I was in midst of those who ride the short bus, i thought i'd dumb it down for you so you could understand.

Again, where are the vids of your badass car?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

No actually I speak and write very well on most occasions. But since I was in midst of those who ride the short bus, i thought i'd dumb it down for you so you could understand.

Again, where are the vids of your badass car

I am actually waiting for you to sail over to L.A so we can run, I'll will post that video up of me smoking you :lol: .

if you wanna sit around and keep flamming just makes you look more like a low life loser, i posted that video of the IS300 for your viewing pleasure (the People from the Acura Forum). I am in no way intending to disrespect you guys. Last week some dude with a Honda Prelude posted a video on IS300.Net and instead of clowning everyone was giving him props.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
ooh no.... not again.... :bitching:

whats wrong with this zapata dude, when everything has over, he came in and started another trolling parade...

speakin of growing up....

if ur one of the troll, then just pls sign the questbook link on the bottom...

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13327010

·
Registered
16 Posts
Benign said:
ooh no.... not again.... :bitching:

whats wrong with this zapata dude, when everything has over, he came in and started another trolling parade...

speakin of growing up....

if ur one of the troll, then just pls sign the questbook link on the bottom...

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13327010
Riiiight, ok who started this thread? What's the subject. ok...... that's what i thought.

·
Registered
176 Posts
knv8 said:
yea no shit, acura didnt start this shit
:lol:

Read up some of the posts/threads your buds have been posting up, then see if you can bring yourself to say that again...

No offense is intended (just a little advice): If you are posting as a guest on a forum populated by drivers of other cars, it's a good idea NOT to post about how overpriced, sh!tty, or "corolla-like" their cars are. Posting about beating IS300s (most of the people here are level-headed, but passionate about their cars; they will admit when they've been beaten, provided your story is believable) and is not a way to start flame wars... Posting ignorant comments like the above is...

And don't say no one said that stuff... Search around and you will see it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
thisISwhatIwantToDrive
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing