Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets just say i am very mechanically inclined *but i want to have a fast car :eek: *

i am saving my money for the pls s/c next year, i choose them over turbo cos i live in the bay area

appreantly i have some extra money that i want to burn before my dateline comes *i plan to purchase them on march, which i have already calculate my savings*

just wondering what mods will fit together with s/c other than exhaust and pipes, i was thinkin for plp heat shield and plp intake *or if its doesnt fit, drop in-filter will do*

are there any other mods that can pull more hp but at the same time goes together with the s/c ?

all helps appreciated

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
I am in the same boat as you. I too live in the bay and I plan to get the PLP S/C once it is available. I want around 300hp to the wheels. The mods I plan to get before I get the S/C are XERD race pipe and XERD header probably. I know my car won't be quite "street legal" with these on, but they should compliment the S/C nicely. I hear you get big gains with a header when you have a S/C on your car. Anyone have a guess on how many horsepower I would be pushing with the PLP S/C with XERD Header/racepipe and HKS hiper?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that will be loud tho...

i wont want my car to go loud
i think the s/c itself will provide quite the sound, plus header and xerdpipe... VROOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sssshhhh shhhhh

but if thats what ur lookin for, u will be more than happy :)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does s-afc goes together with s/c ?

i meant even if i only have exhaust for the time being, will s-afc help me to gain some increase?

anyone...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing