Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets just say i am very mechanically inclined *but i want to have a fast car :eek: *

i am saving my money for the pls s/c next year, i choose them over turbo cos i live in the bay area

appreantly i have some extra money that i want to burn before my dateline comes *i plan to purchase them on march, which i have already calculate my savings*

just wondering what mods will fit together with s/c other than exhaust and pipes, i was thinkin for plp heat shield and plp intake *or if its doesnt fit, drop in-filter will do*

are there any other mods that can pull more hp but at the same time goes together with the s/c ?

all helps appreciated

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
I am in the same boat as you. I too live in the bay and I plan to get the PLP S/C once it is available. I want around 300hp to the wheels. The mods I plan to get before I get the S/C are XERD race pipe and XERD header probably. I know my car won't be quite "street legal" with these on, but they should compliment the S/C nicely. I hear you get big gains with a header when you have a S/C on your car. Anyone have a guess on how many horsepower I would be pushing with the PLP S/C with XERD Header/racepipe and HKS hiper?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that will be loud tho...

i wont want my car to go loud
i think the s/c itself will provide quite the sound, plus header and xerdpipe... VROOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sssshhhh shhhhh

but if thats what ur lookin for, u will be more than happy :)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does s-afc goes together with s/c ?

i meant even if i only have exhaust for the time being, will s-afc help me to gain some increase?

anyone...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts