Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry about the over use of the phrase JDM.....but that's what they are !!!!!

This is not an Vendor sale, these are all used parts.

High Society VIP has teamed up with a local supplier to bring over tons of JDM clips. The facility is a 22,000 sq' warehouse stocked with all the JDM goodies you can stand !!!!

Currenty in stock are many Toyota/Lexus parts......but we are currently taking inventory so we're not exactly sure what parts are on the latest 3 containers. I'm pretty sure to Altezza clips are coming over on the next shipment, so you know what that means.......Beams motor and trans...or even a Altezza conversion...:D But.....here are a few pics from the first shipment.

Email your wish list to [email protected]

ENJOY !!!!!

WALLS of RECAROS

NICE FRONT CLIP

Here are the motors (this doesn't not include PP or CC fees.) Must pay PP or CC fee if that is preferred method of payment. No low balling

·
Registered
271 Posts
yall def got some sick stuff

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey- I really need a rear diff from a mk4 Turbo 6 speed Supra. Axles too. I have cash in hand if you have or can get. PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey- I really need a rear diff from a mk4 Turbo 6 speed Supra. Axles too. I have cash in hand if you have or can get. PM me. Thanks.
This I think we can do now. PM me.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I might be interested in some Recaro Speed seats or similar, let me know price/condition of them. Is all this stuff in Baltimore? Can I come visit?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might be interested in some Recaro Speed seats or similar, let me know price/condition of them. Is all this stuff in Baltimore? Can I come visit?
It's in PA. I would have to find out if visits are allowed.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Price/condition of those red recaro seats?...i can pick them up

·
Registered
46 Posts
if you're getting altezza clips would you possibly have the guage cluster? and what year would they be? i would like the late spec guage cluster (i think '02-'04) with the digital speed readout and tacho on the big center dial. let me know thnx.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know there are 2 Altezza's coming in the next container. One has a bunch of TRD stuff already on it !!!!

I also have access to a few 2JZ GTE's, but they are non-VVTi.
Yeah what he said.

·
Registered
679 Posts
if this is in PA and visits are allowed let me know!!! I'm in PA.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts