Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my two extra nitrous bottle ...1 is painted msm and has a light purple hue to the paint and the other is purple. selling both for 200$ or 100% a piece. buyer pays all shipping cost..located in s.f bay area...pm
me and ill send you pic's

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry folks i'm back from vegas just notice this...i already pm you buddy if you want pic i can e-mail it to you ...also fart-man has seen the bottle in my trunk before..but i do have both bottles still for sale...

as for the negative reps its from assholes in the parkinglot..fuck them all

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
--alwayzspeedin-- said:
as for the negative reps its from assholes in the parkinglot..fuck them all

Actually I believe it has something to do with you being an altnick of another SN that got banned, so you made another one and got busted

·
Banned
2,946 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
Actually I believe it has something to do with you being an altnick of another SN that got banned, so you made another one and got busted
Just have to watch what u say in the PL I think anyone knows u can go from Green to Grey in 5 seconds lol. I think Tim learned that the hard way. He really is a good guy.

Morning Bump for ya bud.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IMPRIMIS said:

OMG its this asshole again i though i had you on my ignore list..damn time to check it again

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
okay folks this two bottles still for sale .first person to pm me and can paypal can have it..ill be about 50 bucks for shipping both tanks in two boxes. total payment will be 250 plus 3% for paypal fee

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
--alwayzspeedin-- said:
okay folks this two bottles still for sale maxxpsi still havent sent payment first person to pm me and can paypal can have it..ill be about 50 bucks for shipping both tanks in two boxes. total payment will be 250 plus 3% for paypal fee

WTF I never said I wanted them?? Not sure how you that idea. Never sent a pm saying I was going to buy them. When I tell people I want something I pay for it.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
maxxpsi said:
WTF I never said I wanted them?? Not sure how you that idea. Never sent a pm saying I was going to buy them. When I tell people I want something I pay for it.

He is trying to convince people the -rep he has was unjust and make him look like less of an idiot on here :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts