Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TRD front bumper which i already painted in Onyx Black. The only problem was, it is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Manufacturer) fit bumper which means it cant fit over USDM ( United States Domestic Manf.) crash bar, unless the crash bar is removed. I have already sold the IS and got an sti, but the bumper is still laying in my room and taking up space. I want $150+ S/H . Cant take the actual pictures of the bumper because i sealed it with plastic bags, so it wont get scratched or get dirty, period. If the buyer is serious, i will take pix. Thanks.

PS. forgot to mention...the bumper is for IS300.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a pic i just took.... :p

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
Does the crash bar need to be completely removed or simply modified?

Do all the clips and all mounting taps etc line up with our north american cars?

Will our fog lights bolt right in?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Fiberglass or poly? May be very interested, I Live somewhat close to you. I'm in LI and i just bought nigel's JDM Modellista Rear bumper, may be looking for some to go with it...

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
do you take paypal? what is it shipped to 22310?
also, is that license plate frame permanently attached?

real trd? or replica?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
modified... i saw a thread that shows you just how much to cut off each end to fit a jdm bumper

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fiberglass or poly? May be very interested, I Live somewhat close to you. I'm in LI and i just bought nigel's JDM Modellista Rear bumper, may be looking for some to go with it...
its made from fiberglass.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes its a replica...

·
Registered
194 Posts
ehh was very tempted but i dont mess with fiberglass, i stick with the poly......GL with the sale tho man

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
From that picture, it looks like fliberglass replica TRD NEO Version 1.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
you didn't buy nigel's Modellista sideskirts too?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
you didn't buy nigel's Modellista sideskirts too?
nope, he didnt.
The one who asked for side skirts didnt pay me...and this guy say he will pay me as soon as he can.
but no payment received yet...lol
because i am still working on the shipping charge

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
nope, he didnt.
The one who asked for side skirts didnt pay me...and this guy say he will pay me as soon as he can.
but no payment received yet...lol
because i am still working on the shipping charge
oh okay, so you don't need to get new side skirts, that's good!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts