Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should have our own personal local for sale threads for NE members. If I wanna sell a car that someone else could use when they dont wanna drive their IS300, that seems fair and legit.

If I wanna sell potholders to my fellow IS300.netter I should be able to do so.
WTF with all these dan rules.... fockin pissin me off on a Monday. :pissed: IS300.NET out to make $$ for themselves but we cant try to make a dolla outta fifteen cents? :-?

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
i think its a good idea too.....It just bothers the admins when its non IS300 related stuff....but, if you do have IS parts, just mention in the subject of the sale post where your located to gain more attention from the locals..... :wink:

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Wino_II said:
I tried this before too. However, not only is it against the rules but unless you have a dedicated forum, it makes a mess of everything.
yeah, thats the whole point...have a regional dedicted forum to each region for IS and non IS related sales, like Supraforums has.....it seems to work well there..... 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.