Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
i think that im going to sell my car or give it to my sister.. so that i need to sell these away

A51 roof spoiler : in new condition and ready to paint
msrp: $249 asking price:$200 PENDING

A51 trunk spoiler : painted in GGP and it comes with mounting kit
msrp: $249 (without painting) asking price:$200 Pending

Vizage II rear apron: in new condition, come with EVERYTHING that you need
msrp: $not so sure.... asking for $300 obo

Toyota center C/F pillar
(for doors)
its in mint condition, all you need is double side tapes..
msrp: $160-180 asking for $70
and i will give you the window visors for FREE!! but one of them has cracks.. ChinKwan sells one for $80... for window visor

Front clear corner lights: $15 and pay $10 more for PIAA bulbs

im located in San Jose 95116
and prefer local pickup but im willing to ship it as long as buyer pays the shipping cost

PM me if you need anything
thanx
Joe

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude.. u need to pay at least 150 for new ones
70 is pretty reasonable
AND ITS STILL IN TOYOTA BOX~

Master said:
i live in san jose...i'll take your pillars for 50

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ppl~
all of you PMs are returned~

·
Registered
583 Posts
OYaBongxKp said:
hi guys
i think that im going to sell my car or give it to my sister.. so that i need to sell these away

A51 roof spoiler : in new condition and ready to paint
msrp: $249 asking price:$200

A51 trunk spoiler : painted in GGP and it comes with mounting kit
msrp: $249 (without painting) asking price:$200

Vizage II rear apron: in new condition, come with EVERYTHING that you need
msrp: $not so sure.... asking for $300 obo

Toyota center C/F pillar
(for doors)
its in mint condition, all you need is double side tapes..
msrp: $160-180 asking for $70
and i will give you the window visors for FREE!! but one of them has cracks.. ChinKwan sells one for $80... for window visor

Front clear corner lights: $15 and pay $10 more for PIAA bulbs

im located in San Jose 95116
and prefer local pickup but im willing to ship it as long as buyer pays the shipping cost

PM me if you need anything
thanx
Joe

Yo Are the B post carbon fiber pillars still available?? also are the clear corners available.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
remember JR.. .these b pillar CF pieces are NOT like mine.. .these are the JDM spec ones that have a nice big 'notch' in them at the top where they integrate with the smoked acrylic Window visor/spoiler wind/rain blocker things ( how's THAT for a description...!)s... look for pics of Obb;s Car ... if you can find them,........ He has a set on his ... they look nice but without the plastic window spoiler things they look funky.... good thing Obb go tthe whole package so his look tight...

edg

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes edgy is rite
u need to have window visor to go with this..
otherwise it will look kinda weird.. but im giving you the window visors TOO... but one of them has a crack...

edgy said:
remember JR.. .these b pillar CF pieces are NOT like mine.. .these are the JDM spec ones that have a nice big 'notch' in them at the top where they integrate with the smoked acrylic Window visor/spoiler wind/rain blocker things ( how's THAT for a description...!)s... look for pics of Obb;s Car ... if you can find them,........ He has a set on his ... they look nice but without the plastic window spoiler things they look funky.... good thing Obb go tthe whole package so his look tight...

edg

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sup edgy
i didnt had a chance to take pix of all of my items...
but Vizage rear bumper is NEW..
so yea.... but if u still want to see them.. i have to take it out of my closet..
let me know if u still need pix
edgy said:
hey bro any pics of that visage rear bumper...??

ed G

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
edgy said:

edg
Thanks for clearing that up for me Ed. I thought we were going to have to have that talk again. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts