Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 Michelin pilot apline winter tires that fit on stock rims. The size is 215/45/17. They have one season on them.

They are currently being stored at Lexus of Ann Arbor. I will have the dealership hand them over to you as I have since moved to new york (you must pick them up at the dealership).

price $350.

Email any inquiries to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'll give you a $200 money order or $210 Paypal if I can pick them up. Do you know about how many miles that winter you used them?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id say at most 700miles on them. My price never included shipping...350 picked up at dealership.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
how much are they new? If its a good deal, I'll consider. My parents live in Mamaroneck, so I could pick them up.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I realize the price was for pickup. Still, the tires are half used up for the winter compound. For $400, I'd jut assume get a different winter tire new. My offer stands at $200 if you do not get anyone else. I can wait.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
who said they were half used? Even if I looked hard, they'd still look new. There's hardly any tread wear.

Anways, bump.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Oh brother. I edited my post because of spelling/typing mistakes, not to delete/change content. I live in SE MI, why would I pay to ship 30 miles away?

I have been using winter tires on various cars for years. 7000 miles is at least half the winter tread compound. After the winter tread compound, they are just half-depth all-season tires which is not that great a benefit. Anyway, I drive a lot of miles. I would put another 10k miles on those and they would be done. $350 for one winter for me is not worth it. I would rather spend $450 for brand new tires and get two seasons out of them.

It is a low-ball offer. If you get a higher one, great for you! I have other options. If you don't get anything else, then I'll stand by my offer. Pretty simple concept.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Aaron. Apparently, you are not reading my post very carefully. Ill write it out for you, as you are adding an extra zero to my mileage. There are seven hundread miles on the tires. I got them sometime in febuary of 2002, and they were off the car by april of the same year. :shame:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts