Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following Lexus 01 stock parts for sale.

springs (~17,000 miles) $30 or obo

sway bars (~17,000 miles) $30 or obo

exhaust (~2,000 miles) $100

Buy all three for $125 or obo

Would like to sell to someone in the Virginia area in order to avoid any shipping charges.

-javier

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shootza said:
I :lol: at you prices dawg !

That is why I put OBO after the prices b/c I am obviously willing to go down but you have to start with some price though. I am willing to offer free shipping but that depends on what I can sell them for 8)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
"OBO" is not really an option, when your prices are 3 times what they should be, compared to other net members !

So don't be a smart ass ! :shame:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shootza said:
"OBO" is not really an option, when your prices are 3 times what they should be, compared to other net members !

First of all no need for name calling, especially since you dont know me

Secondly, I did not search in this forum to see what other people are selling them for since I didnt have time to do so. I came up with these prices by asking people here at work what they would think would be a fair price for these parts. I used their advice as a starting point and I wrote OBO just in case they should be sold at a lower price. I am not trying to make a profit or anything, but I would rather sell them to someone who can use it, rather than throw them away like I might have to since I am moving soon.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
jarod said:
shootza said:

First of all no need for name calling, especially since you dont know me

Secondly, I did not search in this forum to see what other people are selling them for since I didnt have time to do so. I came up with these prices by asking people here at work what they would think would be a fair price for these parts. I used their advice as a starting point and I wrote OBO just in case they should be sold at a lower price. I am not trying to make a profit or anything, but I would rather sell them to someone who can use it, rather than throw them away like I might have to since I am moving soon.
Oh sorry Mr. good samaritan :roll:
Did your co-workers tell you to buy a Lexus also ?

I don't even wanna bother anymore, cause' obviously you don't appreciate my comments to lower your prices.

Just look at it like this, if your intelligence was up to par, you would first SEARCH and then post prices for your stock items :shame:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shootza said:
I don't even wanna bother anymore, cause' obviously you don't appreciate my comments to lower your prices.
If that is what you were trying to do than thank you I will research prices on the forum to see what they are selling for, but advice should not be given with sarcasm since it will obviously be answered with hostility.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shootza said:
Here I'll search for you.

Springs $50
Swaybars $100
Exhaust $75

And these are being generous.
If you wanna see yourself go here http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13355808

Latez :chill:
Thank you for the help and remember I honestly was not trying to scam anyone it is my first time selling on .net and I didnt not know what the going prices were.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
onephatis300 said:
thanx I was wondering you got the stock shocks
Yeah I have the stock shocks, but I am still using them. I plan on get some bilsteins in the near future, but for now my stocks are good enough. Sorry I cant be of any help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts