SELLING: JDM Altezza Sports Grill
[Painted Black w/ Red "Altezza" Emblem] [ In great condition ]
$150 Shipped

SELLING: HKS Dragger II Exhaust
SOLD!!! 8)

No low ballers, serious buyers, pm. :chill:

Thanks,
J.

I dont have any pictures. But this is how it looks like. Except its painted Black:

·
Registered
712 Posts
SKY said:
BUMP.
*I have offers but no final deal for both, yet.*
Well SKY,

You can make my deal FINAL!!! I finally got my Dragger II I have been looking for!!! You can add an edit above: ***Dragger II SOLD*** :lol:

Thanks again SKY
I just sent the payment!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ok guys, this is the worst buying experience I have ever had on .net

I bought the Dragger II for the asking price and I keep getting dicked around by the seller, jon. He keeps saying that he is sending it to me and never has. The question is...What do I do? Anyone else have a bad experience with this guy?

Here are some PM's that he has sent me...

1.***He was very nice before the sale but now ignores me after he has his money***

Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:36 am
My paypal is [email protected]
I dont have pictures of the exhaust, But you can trust me. The Exhaust is in overall great shape. I ran about 1500Miles on it; it has just minor scrapes, if you heard from other people. The ground clearance is really good compared to the hiper. I just had coilovers with a 3" drop, so thats why i have some little scrapes. Before I send it to you, I'll even polish it with mothers aluminum mag .
Trust me this is the best exhaust IMO.
You wont regret it.
PS: I'll take it off by Friday and will send it to you on Saturday. I'll give you your tracking number, right after I ship it. Sounds good?
Have fun with the exhaust!

Thanks.

2. ***In this one he is explaining the exhaust doesn't have a B-Pipe

Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:21 am
Hey Paul, No the Dragger II does not come with a b-pipe. All HKS exhausts, including the *hiper, carbon/titanium, dragger II* are all rear section mufflers of the exhaust. Therefore having better gains than regular catback exhausts.. such as (greddy, apexi, etc).
if your looking full catback, i would reccomend you getting the dtm-motorwerks b-pipe and if your looking for a y-pipe, try the xerd race-pipe.

-Jon

3. ***This is the PM right after I paypalled him. He is saying that he will send the exhaust last saturday or last monday. NEVER SENT!!! :pissed: ***

Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:17 pm
Hey Paul. Thanks alot!!! It's Sold! To You!
I'll be sending your hks dragger II on saturday.
I'll show you what i'll be doing for it.
Tomorrow - going to my local bodyshop and having it taken off.
Friday - going to go to the post office and look for a box.
than i'll polish it when i get home
Saturday - I'll tape it together and send it with UPS.
I'll have your tracking number when i get home on saturday.

Thanks Again.
Jon

4. ***Now its tuesday, already 1 day after he told me he was going to ship it out, and he said it will be "SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW" (7/30/03)***

Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:21 pm
hey sorry, i was at work when i checked your first PM.
I found the box today. will be shipped tomorrow.

5. ***Now he is asking me for my NAME and ADDRESS... WTF??? He already has my name and the address was included in the Paypal payment. This is the last PM that I got from him.***

Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:31 pm
HEY, I NEED YOUR FULL ADDRESS ASAP.
YOUR NAME AND LAST NAME AS WELL.

THANKS
-JON

THE FOLLOWING IS THE PM I JUST SENT HIM LETTING JON KNOW THAT I AM FED UP WITH THE SITUATION AND HE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME OR I DISPUTE THE CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD!

Hi Jon,

This whole situation is fucked up! You were cool as hell to me before I paid for this exhaust. You explained everything and were very nice. I was told that the exhaust was going to be sent out last saturday or possibly the following monday, depending on if you got a box or not. I have been very patient but thats about to end. You didn't respond to my previous e-mails and continue to just ignore me now! Well, you got your wish...I AM pissed off!!! If I don't hear from you within the next 48hrs (which I probably won't), I will call up my credit card company and dispute this charge. I'll get my money back and defibnitely will never do business with you ever again. About the only excuse I will take is that you were dying in a ditch somewhere and could not send out the exhaust. Since that is highly unlikely, I will asume that you just wanted my $$$ and not my respect and trust. I hope 2 hear from you soon (or possibly never! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: ).

-Paul

·
Registered
389 Posts
sorry to hearthat bro!
call customer service paypal up and report a complaint about the seller!
they usually take care of everything!

hope it werks 4 the best dude GL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts