Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought it, never used it, car is sold, will be running AEM EMS on new car, have no need for this anymore! It was used once or twice by Tsoprano tho but these items don't wear with use.

Bought it for $145 will sell for $90 shipped!​

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Product works great, the cable is a life saver for those who have E-manage and want to datalog, tune, and just look at all the data thru the laptop...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tsopranoMB said:
Product works great, the cable is a life saver for those who have E-manage and want to datalog, tune, and just look at all the data thru the laptop...
A Supra is a slight consideration but right now Im looking into boosting an 03-04 S2000. Maybe superchared but probably turbo. I know its completely different then and IS but 1. I want a convertible (but with a hardtop) and 2. I want something different. Right now Im kinda set on the S but Im sure I'll change my mind when Im actually ready to buy something (after Xmas). Just have to wait and see ;) .

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
simipilicity said:
any pics and what all does it do?? and what is needed
Are you just in the mood to buy stuff you know nothing about?

Its the software and cable required for plugging your laptop into the Greddy Emanage unit. Also need for tuning/programming.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
adam, i may buyt his off you. ill let you know after my trip to md this weekend

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mikefate said:
adam, i may buyt his off you. ill let you know after my trip to md this weekend
Alright, I actually have a sale pending, Im not sure if hes sent money yet, Ill have to check and get back to you ...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Check PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts