Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
half plate for the front brand new never used - its a half-plate w/ black background and Gold "L" emblem. $40.00 plus shipping

i will take pay-pal.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its just half the size of a regular plate, looks really good on the front. imo a full plate on the front looks stupid.

i dont have pics but ill try to get some soon.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
hm...maybe some of us doesn't want the actual license plate on the front? i dunno

SexMyLex said:
why would we want/need this on our front end?

"i am not knowing"

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SexMyLex said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:
hm...maybe some of us doesn't want the actual license plate on the front? i dunno

SexMyLex said:

"i am not knowing"
well wouldnt u just take the whole thing off for a cleaner look???
this isnt a forum to post stupid questions and act like an idiot, do you have any common sense whatsoever? :roll:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mike 1 said:
SexMyLex said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:

SexMyLex said:

"i am not knowing"
this isnt a forum to post stupid questions and act like an idiot, do you have any common sense whatsoever? :roll:
well this also isnt a forum for u 2 to be a lil beeyotch cuz it just might b helpful for u to enlighten some POTENTIAL buyers on wtf ur selling..honestly..wtf would u want something that f*cking big and POINTLESS on the front of ur car?? so my common sense asks me why the f*ck would anyone want to buy this. then again i could also ask why are there people who give is300s chameleon paintjobs and put it on some ugly ass chrome dubz, the answer for both are the same.

i wasnt trying to bash on ur item, only wanted to know if it actually had any practical uses. so f*ck u, ur dog and ur ugly ass half plate.

love,
ken

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SexMyLex said:
Mike 1 said:
SexMyLex said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:

SexMyLex said:

"i am not knowing"
well this also isnt a forum for u 2 to be a lil beeyotch cuz it just might b helpful for u to enlighten some POTENTIAL buyers on wtf ur selling..honestly..wtf would u want something that f*cking big and POINTLESS on the front of ur car?? so my common sense asks me why the f*ck would anyone want to buy this. then again i could also ask why are there people who give is300s chameleon paintjobs and put it on some ugly ass chrome dubz, the answer for both are the same.

i wasnt trying to bash on ur item, only wanted to know if it actually had any practical uses. so f*ck u, ur dog and ur ugly ass half plate.

love,
ken
you have to be the dumbest human being i have ever encountered

:lol:

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Well,............. here's a dumb question stated pretty clearly too for all to unnersstand.... :)

It looks like this is a decent idea....but obviously one will have to cut their standard plate to fit it into this little 'half plate ' thing...
..it looks like it is big enuff that if you cut the top off the plate itself, just above the letters & the bottom just below the letters you would have JUST the letters on the plate & that should possibly fit right inside this piece nicely so the plate info is still visible clearly, but the plate iteslf is 50% smaller etc. Am I right in this assessment of what this is used for, or is this meant to sit up there with a generic chrome lexus logo in it so the cops pull us & give us no front plate tix anyways...??

IF .... it is meant for us to cut our plates smaller & stick inside & mount in the normal spot, thus keeping some identifying info Lic. Plate on the front of the car, & avoid hassles with the PoPo's i like it... I have been thinking of something like this before but the most serious questiion still stands... what are the local legal concerns to cutting an inch or two off the top of the front plate & another inch or so off the bottom... it seems to me that as long as the plate numbers/letters are clearly visible when it is mounted as they need to be, this should not get you pulled over by those asshole pigs who are just looking for a cool looking car to hassle....( C'mon... YOU know those dicks in uniform ARE out there whether racially motivated or not...)....cuz you got "no front plate"

I think this would look pretty cool & unique on the car, & MUCh less obtrusive than a standard sized plate, as long as it would not SCREAM " pull me over " just cus it IS unique & Half sized... I would be concerned of getting stopped by "officer bob" Just BECAUSE i have a " illegally modified front license plate" or some shitt like that....

anyone seen these on cars & have a clue as to their legality.... i mean there are no Stickers or anything like that on Front lic. plates that you need all that space above the plate letters/ numbers for , & some of the ones i have seen on cars are just toasty as all hell... bent, scratched, folded, spindled & Mutilated!!!

I bet those dorks dont get tix for their plates..

anyone........Mike 1...??

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
edgy said:
post pics of what you have it obviously is NOT xactly like the pic Dego posted..... right...
its just like that except black background and gold "L" logo.

·
Registered
80 Posts
ur a b*tch dude,how am i an idiot for asking legit questions? nobody knows what exactly wtf ur lil half plate is and IF u are supposed to cut up ur plates how are we supposed to know thats legal? because if isnt legal, then you might as well take the whole thing off for a MUCH CLEANER look

ken

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SexMyLex said:
ur a b*tch dude,how am i an idiot for asking legit questions? nobody knows what exactly wtf ur lil half plate is and IF u are supposed to cut up ur plates how are we supposed to know thats legal? because if isnt legal, then you might as well take the whole thing off for a MUCH CLEANER look

ken
SexMyLex <---- Need i say more, im embarrassed for you! :oops:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mike 1 said:
SexMyLex said:

ken
SexMyLex <---- Need i say more, im embarrassed for you! :oops:
uh..ok i guess hating on my name makes u a bigger man, whatever floats ur boat, its cool with me that some dumbasses have no sense of humor. but on to more relevant matters, for all those who had questions about legal issues, i just talked to a deputy sheriff of texas and he told me you can cut the excess off the plates, but u at least still need to reserve the top portion where it declares the state in which u reside. making this item useless and f*cking dumb since it looks too small to contain all the info to make it legal.

ken

1 - 19 of 19 Posts