Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kit includes everything you need to add 8000K HIDs to your Foglights.

PICS HERE

-9006 Xenon Bulbs
-Igniters
-HID Ballasts
-Wiring
-Brackets

Kit has never been installed nothing is wrong with it, was going to use for a project that fell through.

I want $380 plus shipping

I will consider trade for SRT intake in good condition (flashed for auto w/ headder)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You've got PM!!!

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Haven't heard of Super Vision. Anyone else? What kind of bulbs?

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
also supervision. it is a whole kit...i have seen these kits around but don't know the quality of the parts. justin?

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
irv_usc said:
AltezzaBob said:
also supervision. it is a whole kit...i have seen these kits around but don't know the quality of the parts. justin?
I have never used an aftermarket HID kit for any installs but this one looks well put together unlike the other kits I saw at the shop.
I was planning on using this for my own IS300 so I wouldn't buy crap :wink: .

The parts in the kit look nice and as far as quality, all the wiring and connectors are high quality dosent look like they cut corners or skimped on parts. Obviously I can't tell if the ballasts are made from expensive parts unless I was to open them up but that would void the manufacturers warranty.

Hope that helps :)

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to mention, if you buy this and send me your fogs I can install the HIDs, Clear your lenses, and even paint the fogs for a very reasonable price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts