Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have ordered some exel Ennio's and when I get them in (a claimed 5 business days) I will be needing to get rid of my stock summer rims and tires.

They are practically brand new, not a scratch or curb rash on any of them and meticulously maintained. They have been driven on for about 5,000 miles and not once in snow or salt.

The tires are the stock Bridgestone Potenza RE040's. They have about 35-40k miles on them so are probably near the end of their life. I had no intention of replacing them anytime soon so they could still be used for quite a while in my opinion. When I remove them in a few days I will post pics of the treadwear and rims.

I wasn't sure what to charge, but by looking at EBAY I believe $550 plus whatever shipping is would be fair. Make me an offer? Again, they won't be ready to ship until I get my new rims.

If you're interested send me an email at: [email protected]

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
700? put the pipe down dude. liek that dude said before me, 400-500 max

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well I thought they sold for a lot more than that, is that just rims though? Price drop then, how about $550 plus shipping? The tires can still be used, I guess it depends when I take them off and get a look at the tread.

I'm just wanting to see if anyone on here is interested before I resort to ebay.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered the Ennio's yesterday from wheelmax.com. what size did you order 18"x8" 45-offset?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gasman said:
I ordered the Ennio's yesterday from wheelmax.com. what size did you order 18"x8" 45-offset?
yup in hyperblack

·
Registered
88 Posts
xtaticconcepts said:
yup in hyperblack
I got the hyperdark, same as hyperblack. I got the payment received e-mail, but no UPS tracking e-mail yet. I ordered last night. Did you get the USP tracking e-mail yet?

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
would you be open to selling just one or 2? I might have one or 2 bent rims, and would probably want to replace them.

Also, anything more than 450 for the entire set is going to be a hard sell my friend. ebay wont get you much more either.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
amitkc said:
would you be open to selling just one or 2? I might have one or 2 bent rims, and would probably want to replace them.

Also, anything more than 450 for the entire set is going to be a hard sell my friend. ebay wont get you much more either.
Ew, I don't know about that. I am going to say I want to keep them together just for the sake of laziness, sorry man.

I've seen them going for more on ebay but if that's the case I will lower the price. That's the point of this post for me really, to see who would be interested and how much. I was never set on the price it was like a starting bid sorta going the wrong direction. I'm not here to rip anyone off, I just want a fair price for rims that I've been very careful with not to scratch and purchased not too long ago.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
I might be interested in rims only. i have plenty of stock tires lying around. I'd like to see pics first though! s

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
amitkc said:
I might be interested in rims only. i have plenty of stock tires lying around. I'd like to see pics first though! s
ya see that's the thing, if I have to remove the tires I have to pay someone to remove them. I'm sorry man, I'd love to but, it's making more work for me. LOL. Also, it's a great set as is for someone who just wants to throw a nice set of summer rims on their car.

If I get no other offers I guess I would consider that because I need to get rid of them for space, but until then I'd rather keep them together tires and all.

Pics as soon as I get them off the car to show tread. The wheels really need no pics, everyone knows what they look like and they are silver and in perfect condition, but I will add those too as soon as I can.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gasman said:
I got the hyperdark, same as hyperblack. I got the payment received e-mail, but no UPS tracking e-mail yet. I ordered last night. Did you get the USP tracking e-mail yet?
I didn't even give them my email, but they told me to call back tomorrow and verify status if I want with a rep. They assured me 5 business days. Did you just order online? It's faster to call is what they told me.

Also, what are you doing about lug nuts? I saw somewhere on here that the ones they give are cheap and rust. What are you going to use?

We should keep in contact over the next few days to make sure each other isn't screwed after the stories I heard about them.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Mine didn't rust. Make sure you order a set of hub centric rings....they are like $10 or something and they'll help with vibrations.

·
Registered
88 Posts
xtaticconcepts said:
I didn't even give them my email, but they told me to call back tomorrow and verify status if I want with a rep. They assured me 5 business days. Did you just order online? It's faster to call is what they told me.

Also, what are you doing about lug nuts? I saw somewhere on here that the ones they give are cheap and rust. What are you going to use?

We should keep in contact over the next few days to make sure each other isn't screwed after the stories I heard about them.
I ordered online, because I have proof that I ordered the correct rims with the vehicle model year, vehicle manufacturer, offset etc. on my purchase order. I was going to call in, but I didn't want to risk them writing down the wrong info etc.

I'll probably buy McGard lugs.

I see your in IL, I am in CA so you'll probably receive your rims before me. Keep posting any info about your Ennios here, I'll do the same.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gasman said:
I ordered online, because I have proof that I ordered the correct rims with the vehicle model year, vehicle manufacturer, offset etc. on my purchase order. I was going to call in, but I didn't want to risk them writing down the wrong info etc.

I'll probably buy McGard lugs.

I see your in IL, I am in CA so you'll probably receive your rims before me. Keep posting any info about your Ennios here, I'll do the same.
good point, and no problem i will

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sale Pending!

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
still waiting to see what you want for a single rim.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
amitkc said:
still waiting to see what you want for a single rim.
I said before that I didn't want to split up the set unless I couldn't find a buyer.

Luckily, I did find a buyer that seems very reliable. I will definitely let you know though if he were to back out though. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts