Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2004 Lexus IS300. It's a SportDesign Trim in Alabaster White. This color option was only offered for 2004's in the SportDesign Trim. Only 300 were made in 2004. It has the white interior also, not the standard tan or black. Very rare trim and color option. I am the 3rd owner. The car holds a clean title in my name. Current Registration and up to date, just passed smog easily. This car was bought brand new and maintained at Lexus of Roseville all the way to 230K miles. Car sits at right below 240k miles.
I have invoices since 2004 when it only had 1400 miles on it. Regularly maintained and all work was done by Lexus. Timing belt was done at correct intervals and was done at 195K last. Should be good for about another 30-40K. The car runs and drives perfectly. It's really a great example of the IS300. I would go out and say one of the nicest Alabaster White Is300's you can find. No modifications were ever made besides a Bluetooth Radio.. Great luxury car, drives smooth, and has the Lexus quietness inside the cabin. Still a great commuter with plenty of power when needed.

ASKING $8,000 OBO

WILL CONSIDER TRADES. JUST LET ME KNOW

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood Steering part

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Hood Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Window Hood

Vehicle Land vehicle Car Plant Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
8k for an auto with that many miles seems very high. Good luck either way!
LOL true. It's just stupid clean + hopefully someone wants the alabaster white + ivory interior. If someone really wants it I'll take a bit less. KBB high end said $8300 without considering sport trim.

·
Registered
39 Posts
LOL true. It's just stupid clean + hopefully someone wants the alabaster white + ivory interior. If someone really wants it I'll take a bit less. KBB high end said $8300 without considering sport trim.
Well time is ticking on these cars and the availability is only getting more scarce, on top of the current overall market situation. Now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprised if you find a buyer near what you are asking if you are patient enough.

·
Registered
95 Posts
il be honest no one is looking to pay more than 6k for an auto with 200k+

I sold my mint 05' RED w Black int manual for $7800 and 205k miles, it was dealer maintained. Sold July 2021.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
It depends on how fast you need/want to get rid of it. In my opinion "people dont wanna pay this or that for an auto etc etc" but when they pay what they DO want to pay they go about telling ppl what a steal it was because it has a mad tyte 2jz y0 and its the last of the rwd/4dr platformzzzz y0 blah blah blah.

To the right buyer your price will be fine, probably will go down to 8k or something. To the average teenage formula driftz definitely not. The ONLY reason I haven't sold mine is because I refuse to lose everything I've put into it. Full drivetrain swap car that just sits in a driveway.

Again....depends on how quick you need to get rid of it....good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts