Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please search before you ask a question or post an url. Many of the items have been shared already...

1. General Discussion is for asking general questions for the IS300.

2. Go fast fourm is for adding intakes, exhast, tech grounding kits, etc..

3. Inside and Out fourm is for add-ons for your interior and exterior.

4. Stop, Drop and Roll is for brakes and suspensions.

5. Wheels and Tires are self-explanatory. If you have an interest or ask
a question about rims, dubs or wheels, please post there.

6. Mobiletronics is a fourm for inside technology stuff. Please post or ask questions about video, navigation, etc...

7 Race Related! First off let me tell you this is NOT the place where you post about kills or defeats. Post there if you like to share your experience at a track or something.

8. Member Sale/ Trade - This is the ONLY fourm you post if you want to by (WTB) or if you are selling (FS) or even if you would like to trade an item (Trade).

9. Dealer and Pricing - This fourm is to post wheter your dealership is screwing you or not.

10. Parking Lot - (Members Only) - This is where you post about anything you would like to but be aware. If it is posted already, you will get flamed. And people are not nice there.

11. IS300 vs. The World - This is where you post if you have an awesome kill or a defeat.

12. Owner Fourms - Self explanatory

13. Regional Fourms - This is where you post if you would like to organize a meet or just talk to the people around you.

14. Tech Issues & Bugs report is for you to post if you see a flaw in the website. Please note, that the team knows about the double posting, so please dont mention that.

15. Trash Bin - People with special rights can enter that fourm.

16. Net Store - if you have a question about a product or what to see if they will get it anytimes soon, please post there. Jedi or Webmaster will reply asap.

Thanks for the time in reading this. Many people will flame if you don't have your topic in the correct spot. Welcome to IS300.net!

PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST!

Note: If anyone sees that I made a mistake, please tell me. Thanks. 8)

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rav4skyracer said:
who died and made you king?
im just posting this because I see many noobies get flamed when they post in a different fourm...yeah im not a mod or anything important like that...im just a lurker trying to help the newbies out..sorry if you dont like it. :chill:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
photobri said:
:boring:
:boring:

re-post
Where is it at on this fourm? I post this because when most people sign up, they visit this fourm first.. and plus if it is a repost cool! I just want to re-explain the fourms.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
LexMunky5 said:
you should have done a search first ;)
Exactly what I was about to post! :lol:

Searching is lame and time consuming though.

Plus, opinions, and who answers the question changes over time.

So it's easier, and tends to be better asking your own question.

If some of the old guys don't feel like answering the question because it's been asked a hundred times, fine, don't answer, no biggie. But flaming the new guys for asking a popular question is lame. :shame:

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
I cannot believe we are even discussing this :eek:

Read the explaination text that resides next to each forum. You know...the place you found...that lets you into the forum to post...when you click on it...

·
Registered
125 Posts
silverTA2002 said:
LexMunky5 said:
you should have done a search first ;)
Exactly what I was about to post! :lol:

Searching is lame and time consuming though.

Plus, opinions, and who answers the question changes over time.

So it's easier, and tends to be better asking your own question.

If some of the old guys don't feel like answering the question because it's been asked a hundred times, fine, don't answer, no biggie. But flaming the new guys for asking a popular question is lame. :shame:
werd

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
redline814 said:
I cannot believe we are even discussing this :eek:

Read the explaination text that resides next to each forum. You know...the place you found...that lets you into the forum to post...when you click on it...

I can :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts