Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
^^he already has a manifold and is about 70% done w/ the kit. watch out now!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eric, there you go...manifold for you!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
mikefate said:
eric, there you go...manifold for you!
I wouldn't trust that shit.. someone on here is actually selling a toyomoto tubular header for cheapr or around the same price.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh wow, i didnt even see the price. i figured ebay would be like 50 bucks or something...that ish is almost 400!

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
ElusiveIS said:
^^he already has a manifold and is about 70% done w/ the kit. watch out now!
im more like 50% im kinda slacking....on my parts.......but i just got a $1,200 check :) someone on supra forums bought a ebay kit it said it works great so ........i dunno

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
lexluger180 said:
im more like 50% im kinda slacking....on my parts.......but i just got a $1,200 check :) someone on supra forums bought a ebay kit it said it works great so ........i dunno
Willie, you looking for an intercooler??? A friend of mine is selling one for $350. with bumper support. I'm suppose to pick it up from him on the 29th of Oct.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Gray Rider said:
Willie, you looking for an intercooler??? A friend of mine is selling one for $350. with bumper support. I'm suppose to pick it up from him on the 29th of Oct.
yea i need an intercooler i've been slacking how big is it?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
lexluger180 said:
yea i need an intercooler i've been slacking how big is it?
I don't know bro....like I said I have to pick it up from my friend and try to sell it for him. I want to see it too cause he keeps telling me that I have to see this one. So once I get it, I'll give you a holler or PM u.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.