Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn .. It got chilly in my car today! It read 99 Degrees outside, and then I put it on AUTO, and in a few minutes my car got so CHILLY! .. I found myself rubbing my hands together it was so cold .. I didn't want to turn it down because I knew I would just turn in on again because it was so hot outside .. And I have a Black IS with Black Leather so you know it gets hot .. but if you think our AC in our car isn't the best .. think again!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
he just posts to see his name - we'll start calling him chilly willy
j/k man - congrats on the new is

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by BoYiE:
Damn .. It got chilly in my car today! It read 99 Degrees outside, and then I put it on AUTO, and in a few minutes my car got so CHILLY! .. I found myself rubbing my hands together it was so cold .. I didn't want to turn it down because I knew I would just turn in on again because it was so hot outside .. And I have a Black IS with Black Leather so you know it gets hot .. but if you think our AC in our car isn't the best .. think again!
I agree and if you all don't believe me I've got the perfect test for you... crank up the A/C, get a chick to sit shotgun and gauge the interior temp by her "thermometers." The pointier the colder.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
LOL!!!

As I mentioned once before, Toyota AC's are very good...my mom's ES300's AC can make the entire cabin icy on the lowest fan and temp settings. I wouldn't know about my MR2 though, since I try not to use AC (only have 115 hp to work with!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
JW
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing