Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn .. It got chilly in my car today! It read 99 Degrees outside, and then I put it on AUTO, and in a few minutes my car got so CHILLY! .. I found myself rubbing my hands together it was so cold .. I didn't want to turn it down because I knew I would just turn in on again because it was so hot outside .. And I have a Black IS with Black Leather so you know it gets hot .. but if you think our AC in our car isn't the best .. think again!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
he just posts to see his name - we'll start calling him chilly willy
j/k man - congrats on the new is

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by BoYiE:
Damn .. It got chilly in my car today! It read 99 Degrees outside, and then I put it on AUTO, and in a few minutes my car got so CHILLY! .. I found myself rubbing my hands together it was so cold .. I didn't want to turn it down because I knew I would just turn in on again because it was so hot outside .. And I have a Black IS with Black Leather so you know it gets hot .. but if you think our AC in our car isn't the best .. think again!
I agree and if you all don't believe me I've got the perfect test for you... crank up the A/C, get a chick to sit shotgun and gauge the interior temp by her "thermometers." The pointier the colder.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
LOL!!!

As I mentioned once before, Toyota AC's are very good...my mom's ES300's AC can make the entire cabin icy on the lowest fan and temp settings. I wouldn't know about my MR2 though, since I try not to use AC (only have 115 hp to work with!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts