Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus, you guys are a bunch of babies... i am laughing my ass off at you people, you have nothing better to do than flame eachother... i am a regular Acura-Cl visitor and let me tell you, Its kind of gay how you flame eachother.... of course i expect to be flamed back, probably my car how its so slow or that is a POS, (even though its about 5g's less than both your cars...) and i really dont care because guess what, MY DADDY DIDN'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT, as a matter of fact, allot of you ACURA and Lex people had daddy buy ur cars... I See it in my richie rich city as well because one of my rich contacts had an Acura Tl when he was 15 (POS tranny, then a Rustang Cobra, Then Corvette, and now a GS430) so guess what... :shame: :lol:

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
the fire is out bro, go home, nothing to see here... :D

lemacfar said:
Jesus, you guys are a bunch of babies... i am laughing my ass off at you people, you have nothing better to do than flame eachother... i am a regular Acura-Cl visitor and let me tell you, Its kind of ghey how you flame eachother.... of course i expect to be flamed back, probably my car how its so slow or that is a POS, (even though its about 5g's less than both your cars...) and i really dont care because guess what, MY DADDY DIDN'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT, as a matter of fact, allot of you ACURA and Lex people had daddy buy ur cars... I See it in my richie rich city as well because one of my rich contacts had an Acura Tl when he was 15 (POS tranny, then a Rustang Cobra, Then Corvette, and now a GS430) so guess what... :shame: :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I pay for my cars, you are gay. I come froma poor family. If you are 22 or older and can only afford a galant, you muct be some sort of fuck up, because I pay a mortgage on a house, my 2002 IS payment, and have a 2000 prelude SH that is payed off, Not to mention nice furniture and a comfortable lifestyle. All this because I work very hard, and squeeze a little school into it, so it's time to get off your ass at the Pizza Hut and get a real job there buddy.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
SDuquette said:
I pay for my cars, you are ghey. I come froma poor family. If you are 22 or older and can only afford a galant, you muct be some sort of f*ck up, because I pay a mortgage on a house, my 2002 IS payment, and have a 2000 prelude SH that is payed off, Not to mention nice furniture and a comfortable lifestyle. All this because I work very hard, and squeeze a little school into it, so it's time to get off your ass at the Pizza Hut and get a real job there buddy.
Thank you Sduquette I also come from a poor family. I am proud I have and pay for the IS myself.

lemacfar said:
Jesus, you guys are a bunch of babies... i am laughing my ass off at you people, you have nothing better to do than flame eachother... i am a regular Acura-Cl visitor and let me tell you, Its kind of ghey how you flame eachother.... of course i expect to be flamed back, probably my car how its so slow or that is a POS, (even though its about 5g's less than both your cars...) and i really dont care because guess what, MY DADDY DIDN'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT, as a matter of fact, allot of you ACURA and Lex people had daddy buy ur cars... I See it in my richie rich city as well because one of my rich contacts had an Acura Tl when he was 15 (POS tranny, then a Rustang Cobra, Then Corvette, and now a GS430) so guess what... :shame: :lol:
Don't come to our forum and start bashing. We don't care about your opinion, your thoughts or your attempts of flaming us. Go to your own forum it's at www.mygalantsux.com .....................................peace

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
go home, you are worse then all of us, in that you are a hypocrite, buh bye

lemacfar said:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For your fucking information im 18 and im paying for my car and lifestyle while also studying for Pre-Med so Fuckk off....

I thinks its pretty good for an 18 (17 when i got it) year old to finance out a 26 thousand dollar car, so fuck off... also i could have gotten an IS but i didnt see the point its just a BMW knockoff, i actually rather would want an Acura-Cl S because its alot better than the IS and this is by comparing what i want out of a car...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
lemacfar said:
For your fucking information im 18 and im paying for my car and lifestyle while also studying for Pre-Med so Fuckk off....

I thinks its pretty good for an 18 (17 when i got it) year old to finance out a 26 thousand dollar car, so f*ck off... also i could have gotten an IS but i didnt see the point its just a BMW knockoff, i actually rather would want an Acura-Cl S because its alot better than the IS and this is by comparing what i want out of a car...
how is a IS300 a bmw nock off ? ?
LoL so what does that make your POS mitsu ? ? a yugo rip off ? ?
if you can get the CL-S go ahead and purchase it~

im sure it'll be sitting at the dealership getting it's 1st tranny replacement~

and 26k for a galant~ lol that makes me laugh more than anything~

·
Registered
253 Posts
lemacfar said:

I thinks its pretty good for an 18 (17 when i got it) year old to finance out a 26 thousand dollar car, so f*ck off... also i could have gotten an IS but i didnt see the point its just a BMW knockoff, i actually rather would want an Acura-Cl S because its alot better than the IS and this is by comparing what i want out of a car...

:shame: Not Here Buddy![/img]

·
Registered
251 Posts
So you had your car 1 year, hell, less than 1 year, it's 2 years old, meaning you bought it used for $26k , since 2002 model would have been out between july-september, when they only MSRP at $25k, and you could get it easily for $1000 or so under MSRP new??? Quit making shit up, you are a pre-med student living with mommoy and daddy, you paid probably $19k for the car, which you probably pay for, but they buy you everything else. Not hard coming up with $400 a month for a beater used car with no style/power/performance/retail value. Funny story about a mitsubishi, when I was buying my IS, the salesman was telling me about this guy earlier that week that had just bought a 2002 GT spyder eclipse, but didn't like it anymore and wanted to trade it in. He said this clown spent $26k not even 6 months before, and wanted an IS, they were goin to give him $16k on a trade in. The even funnier part was he had taken advantage of mitsubishi's no payment, no interest for 1 year plan, meaning he owed $26k, and the trade in on the car was $16k, hahahahahahah, I gave a good chuckle at that

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
congrats, so that means you're a pre med hypocrite. whipideee

lemacfar said:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Ok dumb ass before you go and start to talk down to ppl to make your pre-med ass feel better you need to take that silver spoon out of your ass and talk w/ your mouth. Why are you soo concerned w/ other ppls financial situtation, are you upset that your broke ass family could buy you a nice car? Or better yet they bought you a Galant and you no likey...

Whatever man get a life.

And before you come at me w/ some Bull Shi†, Yes I bought and paid for my own car (twice), put myself through college (twice) moved half way across the country and turned down a 6 figure income from my family to set out and make a life for myself, in which I have and I am doing pretty damm well for myself, and I am not a "pre-med". So while your still paying off your $100,000.00 pre-med bills, I am out enjoying my car....

:bitching: :bitching: :bitching: :bitching: :bitching: :shame:

·
Registered
152 Posts
26,000 for a Galant, well that's about 25,000 too much for the POS. Sounds like you got raped to me..... hey, maybe it’s a good beater for the winter……or driver's education car....

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
If you are pre-med why the heck did you spend 26K on a galant? :lol: Kid if you had any and I mean any sense of basic economic principles you would drive a cheap car, oh wait you do, let me rephrase that, you should not have a car payment yet you dumbass. Let's get something else straight, at most you might be a freshman in College. Any @sshole can declare pre-med at this point. Here is some advice shut your mouth, go study instead of writing garbage, last but definitely not least please pick up a Finance book and read it.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
hold on fag bait!!! :shame:

You sound like, no you are a BMW owner knockoff. You moron, you are a freshman taking basic university requirements at best. I was in the health professions (sports medicine) too and their are a lot of freshman pre med students but not many senior ones. When you are done admiring yourself come back and talk when you fail Anatomy&Physiology three times. :lol:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
lemacfar said:
Is that just a really long way of saying that you're jealous?

:wink:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts