Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus, you guys are a bunch of babies... i am laughing my ass off at you people, you have nothing better to do than flame eachother... i am a regular Acura-Cl visitor and let me tell you, Its kind of gay how you flame eachother.... of course i expect to be flamed back, probably my car how its so slow or that is a POS, (even though its about 5g's less than both your cars...) and i really dont care because guess what, MY DADDY DIDN'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT, as a matter of fact, allot of you ACURA and Lex people had daddy buy ur cars... I See it in my richie rich city as well because one of my rich contacts had an Acura Tl when he was 15 (POS tranny, then a Rustang Cobra, Then Corvette, and now a GS430) so guess what... :shame: :lol:

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
the fire is out bro, go home, nothing to see here... :D

lemacfar said:
Jesus, you guys are a bunch of babies... i am laughing my ass off at you people, you have nothing better to do than flame eachother... i am a regular Acura-Cl visitor and let me tell you, Its kind of ghey how you flame eachother.... of course i expect to be flamed back, probably my car how its so slow or that is a POS, (even though its about 5g's less than both your cars...) and i really dont care because guess what, MY DADDY DIDN'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT, as a matter of fact, allot of you ACURA and Lex people had daddy buy ur cars... I See it in my richie rich city as well because one of my rich contacts had an Acura Tl when he was 15 (POS tranny, then a Rustang Cobra, Then Corvette, and now a GS430) so guess what... :shame: :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I pay for my cars, you are gay. I come froma poor family. If you are 22 or older and can only afford a galant, you muct be some sort of fuck up, because I pay a mortgage on a house, my 2002 IS payment, and have a 2000 prelude SH that is payed off, Not to mention nice furniture and a comfortable lifestyle. All this because I work very hard, and squeeze a little school into it, so it's time to get off your ass at the Pizza Hut and get a real job there buddy.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
SDuquette said:
I pay for my cars, you are ghey. I come froma poor family. If you are 22 or older and can only afford a galant, you muct be some sort of f*ck up, because I pay a mortgage on a house, my 2002 IS payment, and have a 2000 prelude SH that is payed off, Not to mention nice furniture and a comfortable lifestyle. All this because I work very hard, and squeeze a little school into it, so it's time to get off your ass at the Pizza Hut and get a real job there buddy.
Thank you Sduquette I also come from a poor family. I am proud I have and pay for the IS myself.

lemacfar said:
Jesus, you guys are a bunch of babies... i am laughing my ass off at you people, you have nothing better to do than flame eachother... i am a regular Acura-Cl visitor and let me tell you, Its kind of ghey how you flame eachother.... of course i expect to be flamed back, probably my car how its so slow or that is a POS, (even though its about 5g's less than both your cars...) and i really dont care because guess what, MY DADDY DIDN'T FUCKING PAY FOR IT, as a matter of fact, allot of you ACURA and Lex people had daddy buy ur cars... I See it in my richie rich city as well because one of my rich contacts had an Acura Tl when he was 15 (POS tranny, then a Rustang Cobra, Then Corvette, and now a GS430) so guess what... :shame: :lol:
Don't come to our forum and start bashing. We don't care about your opinion, your thoughts or your attempts of flaming us. Go to your own forum it's at www.mygalantsux.com .....................................peace

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
go home, you are worse then all of us, in that you are a hypocrite, buh bye

lemacfar said:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For your fucking information im 18 and im paying for my car and lifestyle while also studying for Pre-Med so Fuckk off....

I thinks its pretty good for an 18 (17 when i got it) year old to finance out a 26 thousand dollar car, so fuck off... also i could have gotten an IS but i didnt see the point its just a BMW knockoff, i actually rather would want an Acura-Cl S because its alot better than the IS and this is by comparing what i want out of a car...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
lemacfar said:
For your fucking information im 18 and im paying for my car and lifestyle while also studying for Pre-Med so Fuckk off....

I thinks its pretty good for an 18 (17 when i got it) year old to finance out a 26 thousand dollar car, so f*ck off... also i could have gotten an IS but i didnt see the point its just a BMW knockoff, i actually rather would want an Acura-Cl S because its alot better than the IS and this is by comparing what i want out of a car...
how is a IS300 a bmw nock off ? ?
LoL so what does that make your POS mitsu ? ? a yugo rip off ? ?
if you can get the CL-S go ahead and purchase it~

im sure it'll be sitting at the dealership getting it's 1st tranny replacement~

and 26k for a galant~ lol that makes me laugh more than anything~

·
Registered
253 Posts
lemacfar said:

I thinks its pretty good for an 18 (17 when i got it) year old to finance out a 26 thousand dollar car, so f*ck off... also i could have gotten an IS but i didnt see the point its just a BMW knockoff, i actually rather would want an Acura-Cl S because its alot better than the IS and this is by comparing what i want out of a car...

:shame: Not Here Buddy![/img]

·
Registered
251 Posts
So you had your car 1 year, hell, less than 1 year, it's 2 years old, meaning you bought it used for $26k , since 2002 model would have been out between july-september, when they only MSRP at $25k, and you could get it easily for $1000 or so under MSRP new??? Quit making shit up, you are a pre-med student living with mommoy and daddy, you paid probably $19k for the car, which you probably pay for, but they buy you everything else. Not hard coming up with $400 a month for a beater used car with no style/power/performance/retail value. Funny story about a mitsubishi, when I was buying my IS, the salesman was telling me about this guy earlier that week that had just bought a 2002 GT spyder eclipse, but didn't like it anymore and wanted to trade it in. He said this clown spent $26k not even 6 months before, and wanted an IS, they were goin to give him $16k on a trade in. The even funnier part was he had taken advantage of mitsubishi's no payment, no interest for 1 year plan, meaning he owed $26k, and the trade in on the car was $16k, hahahahahahah, I gave a good chuckle at that

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
congrats, so that means you're a pre med hypocrite. whipideee

lemacfar said:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Ok dumb ass before you go and start to talk down to ppl to make your pre-med ass feel better you need to take that silver spoon out of your ass and talk w/ your mouth. Why are you soo concerned w/ other ppls financial situtation, are you upset that your broke ass family could buy you a nice car? Or better yet they bought you a Galant and you no likey...

Whatever man get a life.

And before you come at me w/ some Bull Shi†, Yes I bought and paid for my own car (twice), put myself through college (twice) moved half way across the country and turned down a 6 figure income from my family to set out and make a life for myself, in which I have and I am doing pretty damm well for myself, and I am not a "pre-med". So while your still paying off your $100,000.00 pre-med bills, I am out enjoying my car....

:bitching: :bitching: :bitching: :bitching: :bitching: :shame:

·
Registered
152 Posts
26,000 for a Galant, well that's about 25,000 too much for the POS. Sounds like you got raped to me..... hey, maybe it’s a good beater for the winter……or driver's education car....

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
If you are pre-med why the heck did you spend 26K on a galant? :lol: Kid if you had any and I mean any sense of basic economic principles you would drive a cheap car, oh wait you do, let me rephrase that, you should not have a car payment yet you dumbass. Let's get something else straight, at most you might be a freshman in College. Any @sshole can declare pre-med at this point. Here is some advice shut your mouth, go study instead of writing garbage, last but definitely not least please pick up a Finance book and read it.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
hold on fag bait!!! :shame:

You sound like, no you are a BMW owner knockoff. You moron, you are a freshman taking basic university requirements at best. I was in the health professions (sports medicine) too and their are a lot of freshman pre med students but not many senior ones. When you are done admiring yourself come back and talk when you fail Anatomy&Physiology three times. :lol:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
lemacfar said:
Is that just a really long way of saying that you're jealous?

:wink:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
29 Participants
culmination
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing