Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to win this week to get into the playoffs in my league. Curious to hear some of your opinions on who you would start at WR. I need to start 3, here is who I have:
T. Owens (obvious start) the other two I am not sure about.
Koren Robinson
Brian Finneran
Chris Chambers
Donte Stallworth
Travis Taylor
I like Robinson and Finneran but they are both playing very tough pass defenses this week, Philly and Tampa. I like Chambers because, Fielder is back and the Bears pass defense is terrible. Stallworth seems like a good idea against a poor Ravens pass D but, weather could be a factor for the nancy boy Saints. Taylor has played well in recent weeks but, again chances are the weather in B'more may create a running game. What do you guys think?

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
sympathy post.

Actually, start Stallworth unless Brooks doesn't play, he's $$.

Number 2, it's a tossup between Chambers and Taylor, IMHO.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Who would win in a fight: Peter Jennings or Ted Koppel?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I would play Koren Robinson, he is the goto guy and playing Philly...I think they will pass alot. #3 would be Stallworth...maybe Taylor if Brooks doesn't play. I'd stay away from Finneran since TB will force Vick to run more than pass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
UW IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing