Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are a lot of people who own IS300's and go to UCI...why don't you all petition to change the name to University of California, IS300.
Still UCI!
LOL...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
nah, we have too many name for UCI already. University of Civic and Integra, University of Chinese Immigrants, and etc.
So far I still don't see the other IS yet, so I think I am still the only one that drives to Campus. You should see it today around noon time around the administration building.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you will probably see me this weekend, and in 2.5 weeks ill be comin down for good. if you see a balck w/ ivory lowered IS, say whats up or sumthin and we'll talk.

oh yeah, my favorite acronym for UCI is:"Under Construction Indefinitely"

mike

[This message has been edited by acuracing (edited August 28, 2000).]

·
Registered
66 Posts
I will up there in 2 weeks for the beginning of the fall quarter. Look for me around Mesa Court and around the ICS buildings. I got a Silver IS, and hopefullly by then it'll be tinted.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hey Acuracing,
If you go to UCI right now, you will see that UCI really stands for Under Construction Indefinitely. Everywhere is a mess.

·
Registered
343 Posts
UCI orientation people told me that "Under Construction Indefinitely" acronym when I went to my freshman orientation.. and that was in 1989.. last time I was there, there were about 4 buildings I didn't recognize at all.. the biggest socker being the Social Sciences stuff.. I used to park in that parking lot which is now a building..

·
Registered
323 Posts
hey IS300purformance, i used to be an ICS major. dont ask, long story. just a little note for you. cars in mesa have been known to get jacked and messed up. i used to have an accord and in the first 3 days i was there i had my clear corners stolen. then about 2 weeks later it got keyed. nice cars dont get the luxury treatment down there. there are A LOT of haters. happy driving

mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
So tru so tru. My friends $2000 rims were jacked rite in front of his dorm in the middle of the nite. it was on blocks and everything. =

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Was this couple weeks ago? My friend was around there that week and he said he saw this for 2 nights in a row at Campus Village.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just don't drive you car there. That's the safest thing. No matter how safe Irvine can be, it really isn't...as far as car vandalism. And with my IS, I sure ain't leaving it there over night.

·
Registered
323 Posts
irvine as a city is very safe, but when you get to campus, things are different. there are no violent crimes occuring, but theft and vandalism are a scary threat. im living off campus in a residential neighborhood, with a GARAGE. when i commute i will be parking in my friends apartment complex. i lived there last year also and never got my integra harmed in any way.

mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts