Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder how many is300 owners go to the ACURA, BMW, etc...forums to bitch, complain and bash a car that they don't own, have no plans on owning and probably have never driven before....

because it sure as hell seems like we have more then own share of attention deprived, parasitic non-is300 owners on here...

just a thought... (might suggest an interesting new years resolution for all of us... )

·
Registered
77 Posts
Actually, quite a few.

Just check out the acura forum and see for yourself.

What do you think made all the Acura owners come here? Mostly retaliation.

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i really doubt that. unjustified/unfounded arrogance stems from honda crowd, not the toyota/lexus crowd. we have nothing to prove here, history speaks for itself.

Originally posted by Tom:
Actually, quite a few.

Just check out the acura forum and see for yourself.

What do you think made all the Acura owners come here? Mostly retaliation.

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I don't go to other car forums and bash cars I don't like or have never driven before. But that's just me. I own an IS300. So I figure, I'll stick to this forum.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have a life, too. So I don't necessarily have time to go and troll around other forums looking for trouble and posting meaningless threads.

Scott.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
i really doubt that. unjustified/unfounded arrogance stems from honda crowd, not the toyota/lexus crowd.

Whatever. I could easily go to the archives on the Acura forum and post MANY quotes from memebers of this forum bashing the CL.

But it would be a waste of my time, as you'd probably claim that I made them up.

You guys are in such incredible denial that its funny........

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
816 Posts
There's been no Acura bashing on the CL board from www.is300.net members for at least the last two weeks, but there's still sporadic IS300 bashing and jabs by the CL/TL regulars. I've been there, participating and keeping track of threads.

So why have you suddenly decided on retaliating against supposed wrongs in the past? Are you that dense as to think that you'll "even things out", people will go "oh well, we deserved that one", instead of creating the general perception that you're the instigator?

Just let us know if you really want us to take out our irritation with you on the CL/TL board. It seems like that's what you've been after.

------------------
051/LP/SR/LD/HH

[This message has been edited by DtEW (edited January 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I agree with DtEW.

I think we've got a pretty civilized group of those who post on IS300.net. (I can't speak for those outside of this forum, but I do know that we're enthusiasts of this car--novice, professional and everywhere in between--and it makes absolutely no sense to stoop to the levels of bashing that the CL/TL regulars exhibit.

For the record, I love the M3 in all its forms and almost purchased the CL-S before deciding on the IS300. Enough of this negativity. This is IS300.net, not www.wearebetterthanyou.com !! Everyone is welcome to post in these forums, but no need to hate on us IS300 Owners, whatever your reasons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts