Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the clear fog lights and want to change the bulb to a newer bulb that will match the HID's and also the high beam bulb what is the best kind, and K rating to do this at?? (the drl is unplugged)

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Gimlet said:
I have the clear fog lights and want to change the bulb to a newer bulb that will match the HID's and also the high beam bulb what is the best kind, and K rating to do this at?? (the drl is unplugged)
for the fogs, bulb size depends on the year of your car. 01 and 02 used the 9006 bulb while the 03 used a differnt bulb. the PIAA extreme white will match well with the stock HIDs. i have a set for sale if youre interested. shoot me a pm.

the DRL bulbs i think theyre 9005 but dont waste your money trying to change them.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
for the last time...

DRL: PIAA Plasma Spark Blue 7500k HB3 you will be impressed, don't let the nonbelievers convince you, i had the PIAA Extreme White and they don't make any difference but i'll sell those to you if you want them

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
chado said:
for the last time...

DRL: PIAA Plasma Spark Blue 7500k HB3 you will be impressed, don't let the nonbelievers convince you, i had the PIAA Extreme White and they don't make any difference but i'll sell those to you if you want them
Will those work with clear fogs?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
chado said:
for the last time...

haha how many times have you posted about this?

-ringo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts