Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody tell me what type of bulb and watts in the fog lamp because i just bought a clear fog lamp and i want to put a PIAA HID bulb..thank you

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
sherwing2000 said:
can anybody tell me what type of bulb and watts in the fog lamp because i just bought a clear fog lamp and i want to put a PIAA HID bulb..thank you
look in the manual.

edit: I don't have my manual handy, but if i remember correctly, our fog bulb is a 9006.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
sherwing2000 said:
you're gonna kill everyone on the road with your bright fogs~

you probably wont even see your HID lights .. if you have em on at the same time~

·
Registered
32 Posts
clear fog lights?

where did u buy the actual clear fog light piece?? cause i hate the yellow and ive been to car places around where i live and they cant seem to find any!

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Re: clear fog lights?

jalf1120 said:
where did u buy the actual clear fog light piece?? cause i hate the yellow and ive been to car places around where i live and they cant seem to find any!
You can find them on Ebay... They will come directly from Japan.... Sometimes new or used...... in perfect condition or in good condition.....
Since in Japan the fog light lens on Altezza is clear... I believe.. and also in Europe it is clear as well...

Joe :chill:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Re: clear fog lights?

Joe Z said:
jalf1120 said:
You can find them on Ebay... They will come directly from Japan.... Sometimes new or used...... in perfect condition or in good condition.....
Since in Japan the fog light lens on Altezza is clear... I believe.. and also in Europe it is clear as well...

Joe :chill:
Only the base model IS200 in europe uses White Fogs, All the other IS200/300 comes in Yellow Fogs which i want to get rid off soon, also i think the current Altezza comes with yellow as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts