Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my.is members, we just joined up as an advertiser and I wanted to introduce you to the FlyAudio products for the 2006-2009 IS 250/350/F. The FlyAudio products are a DIRECT fit with your factory dashboard. All of the connectors are plug and play with your factory harness. This is the ultimate solution for owners who want to maintain the factory look, with upgraded functionality, and much much more. A couple of the features include:

- DVD player (option to watch while driving)
- HD Maps (run any navigation software you'd like, Garmin, TomTom, iGo8, etc)
- Bluetooth
- Works with your factory 6 disc player, steering wheel controls, A/C controls, and all other factory equipment
- iPod controls (charges iPod)
- USB/RCA/MP3/MP4/AVI supported

This product has been a huge success with Lexus owners and I want to offer the my.is forum a special deal. PM me for the promotion code to purchase thru our website. We offer FREE shipping in the US and Canada!

Here are some pictures and feel free to ask any questions that you have!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, i'm new here and i write from Italy.
i could be interested on this flyaudio sat nav unit..but nobody knows if there is an europe seller.
if you have some informations about euro sellers and price it will be great.
thank you
Gianluca

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, I have an exciting update for everyone! Automax Service is going to be giving away a FREE FlyAudio unit in the month of May to a lucky my.is member. All you have to do is become a fan of Automax Service on Facebook and you're entered to win a FREE system. We will draw the winner in the month of May. The winner will receive a FREE FlyAudio Multimedia GPS System for their Lexus IS or ES (over $1700 value).

Click here to visit our Facebook page and become a fan!

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just received word from FlyAudio that in the last 6 months Automax Service has sold the most FlyAudio units in the United States. Much thanks to my.is and all the online enthusiast forums that have helped us achieve this milestone.

As a token of our appreciation, all units purchased before February 26th will ship with a FREE backup camera. That means when you purchase a FlyAudio unit from Automax Service you will receive:

1) FlyAudio unit of your choice
2) The best price out there (because we price match!!)
3) FREE backup camera
4) FREE shipping anywhere in the US/Canada
5) 7 day a week customer/technical support

Thanks for all the support my.is!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to everyone who is following us on Facebook. We are giving away a FREE FLYAUDIO system in the month of May to one lucky follower on Facebook, so become a fan and be entered to win.

For those who are already a fan, we are offering 10% off of our already discounted FlyAudio products in the month of March. Not only are we discounting the price 10%, but we are throwing in a FREE backup camera and FREE shipping. PM for details!

Have a great weekend!

Mat

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am not sure about someone selling the product in Europe. I'd be happy to ship you a system, but the shipping and import taxes can start to add up. You can always contact FlyAudio USA and ask them if they know of someone in Europe. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does flyaudio navi have sirius built into it?
The FlyAudio unit uses the factory 6 disc changer. I am pretty sure on the ES 350 model the satellite radio works, but I am not sure on the IS. Maybe someone with the system can chime in if they have it and it works. I am out of the office until next week, so I won´t have an answer until then.

However, if the satellite radio does not work now, it will be something that is available as an upgrade down the road. FlyAudio has been working on getting satellite into all of their models, so I am sure it will be available soon.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, the FlyAudio will work if you have factory navigation. I havent installed one at our facility, but there are people out there that have swapped out the factory navigation for FlyAudio. The Garmin software is pretty cool and even if you want to try different ones, you can load however many you want to try out. It is a very versatile system and all of my clients have said that adding FlyAudio transforms the functionality of their driving experience. The nice part is you can sell your factory navigation and cover some of the cos of the FlyAudio. I am on vacation until next Wednesday, but let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to answer them as soon as I can. Have a good weekend!

Mat

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just a quick note about buying FlyAudio products on eBay and other Internet auction sites. FlyAudio USA does not provide warranty work on units purchased thru online auctions (ie eBay), they only provide the warranty if the product is purchased from an authorized retailer. I would hate to see anyone buy a product at this price point and then be left without a warranty if something were to happen. Our price for the FlyAudio system is incredibly close to the eBay price, so why not spend a little extra money and get our 7 day a week technical support and FlyAudio's warranty.

Here is a link to the 1 year warranty for FlyAudio products:

Limited Warranty

Here is a link to authorized retailers where you can find the products:

Authorized Retailers

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.