Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FLORIDA PPL WE NEED YOUR CAR and you....

I know this is not the correct forum but please allow this for a week or so..

FLORIDA PPL there is a HUGE FREE lexus meet/show being held at Lexus of Pembroke Pines, there will be HIGH PERFORMANCE parts raffled to those who register for this meet/show.

So lets show our support for our cars, and get this meet between Clublexus.com and IS300.net, and make it huge..

YOU CAN REGISTER HERE => http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=730930

This event is hosted by Lexus of Pembroke PInes in Pembroke Pines Florida (FT Lauderdale).

Due to the potential for a large turnout, we'd like to get a headcount, so we ask that you pre-register by responding to this thread.

As an incentive for pre-registering, you MUST reply to this thread in order to gurantee premium parking space (to get best spot to be seen )

Please provide your name and your Model of Lexus vehicle to be entered. Names will be verified when you sign in at the meet.

Date:
Sunday December 7,2003 from 11am-5pm

10:30-11:30 am parking roll call for preregistered
If you arrive after 11:30 am your space will not be guranteed

16150 Pines blvd
Pembroke Pines Fl 33027

(954)443 -2020

Directions:
From I 95 going south to I595 west which will merge into I75 south to Pines Blvd west.
continue west on pines approx 1/4 mile ,make left at ***** rd and the Lexus dealer is next to Pontiac Dealer

From Florida turnpike head south again to I595 west and follow above directions which is the same

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
count me in!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is300soon said:
count me in!
Ok I will add your name to the roster than...

Also here is the downloadable pdf of the flyer to pass out to others that might not get on the net.

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NiCeLeX said:
are there going to be stock looking cars here like a meet or is this just like a show?
Both, this is basically a show of ALL lexus's, modded or not. Plus you can win prizes for your car so it wouldn' be stock anymore :wink:. Plus free food and cars, thats a tough combination to beat.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Randy how far is that from Tampa? I might be there with the wife visiting the in-laws and would love to stop by and meet all the FL owners. Haven't finallized the date yet but sometime in December we'll be there.

Alex

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DL said:
Randy how far is that from Tampa? I might be there with the wife visiting the in-laws and would love to stop by and meet all the FL owners. Haven't finallized the date yet but sometime in December we'll be there.

Alex
From Tampa its about a 3 hour drive. It should be a fun meet, some ppl from Atlanta are making the trip.

Hope you can make it.

Randy

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
dahm sounds awesome!!!

too bad this state is surrounded by water or i'd take a long drive to see THIS :cry:

please post pics of this event

mahalo

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
I wish I could make it. It is my wedding aniversary and I will be out of town.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
luke722 said:
I'll definitely be there.

Thanks for the info Freelance!

:D

Sweet I added your name to the list...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Randy, Put me down too...

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
we should do this in SoCal too... 8)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am down, but I dont really need a parking space . My car is stock! I just wanna go take pics eat free food and maybe win something!

PEACE!

Alex Vazquez
Miami, FL

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mr_alex2 said:
I am down, but I dont really need a parking space . My car is stock! I just wanna go take pics eat free food and maybe win something!

PEACE!

Alex Vazquez
Miami, FL

Well if you want to win the prizes you need to show and be present, so if you would like I can add your name to the list but you and your car need to be there to show, regardless if its stock, you won't be the only one w/ a stock car..

Let me know we would love to have you join us.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Freelance said:
mr_alex2 said:

PEACE!

Alex Vazquez
Miami, FL

Well if you want to win the prizes you need to show and be present, so if you would like I can add your name to the list but you and your car need to be there to show, regardless if its stock, you won't be the only one w/ a stock car..

Let me know we would love to have you join us.

Cool sign me up!
Alex Vazquez - 2001 MSM - eshift. Banging stereo, hahha!

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
IS300eR said:
we should do this in SoCal too... 8)
Finding people to host it is another story.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts