Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yea guys, wildsideIS is correct, The Holiday Inn and Suites is not attached to 600 North. Really Sorry for the mistake. :( Its at 930 N. Atlantic Ave. The acutal place I was talking about is called The Plaza Resort. (600 N. Atlantic Ave. There number is 386-255-4471. The only rooms they have left are $179 a night.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Gotta love the parents. I can't drive my car now. (family issues, I got into a fight with the old man) Anyway, I might try to hitch a ride up to the SBN with a buddy. Sorry for my lack of posts, I haven't even had a computer to use. I haven't stopped begging.

-Ki11bert

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
OUCH!....that sux..Steal the keys and book it..haha Gonna be a kick ass show...Wildside...Any hotel info updated?

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I emailed the lady. No response. Work was too busy today to make any phone calls. For sure tomorrow tho. I did send her a half-ass rooming list tho, with you slotted for two of the rooms, so no concerns. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Dude what's up with that? You gotta get your ride up to Daytona.

J

Ki11bert said:
Gotta love the parents. I can't drive my car now. (family issues, I got into a fight with the old man) Anyway, I might try to hitch a ride up to the SBN with a buddy. Sorry for my lack of posts, I haven't even had a computer to use. I haven't stopped begging.

-Ki11bert

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
That Sux ...PM Freelance see if you can hitch a ride with one of those guys....since your on the way i think

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
Crap, I wish I could make it to this. I am way to swamped.

Everyone take lots of pictures and or video!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Trust me PLENTY of NO LOVE videos! Gonna be a great time... :crazy:
I will get pics for the Site for you Jedi....

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Ok I am going for sure now, Who did i speak w/ at Tower shops on Fri. who said they had a extra room or two.

Or does anyone else still have room.

Also who is actually showing their cars, and do you have room for another?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Slvr22IS300 said:
Im intersted on going to daytona for the event. Am I too late to go? Are there any girls going besides WildSideIS? Im also a girl.
Yeah there will be other girls besides Wildside. Please PM me your picture ASAP....its a requirement for all ladies that will be attending. :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Freelance...I got an extra room you can take....I am showing my car for sure, Its goin in the Diamond Audio booth....But they are having trouble acquiring a spot for their vendor site...So i duno what the deal is, If not we will put the 2 boosted IS's next to each other....and sport the Toyomoto way of life.... :crazy:

·
Registered
679 Posts
If there is anyone who wants to drive up in a big group of ISs to Daytona and lives in the Miami, Miami Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale area Please EMAIL or PM me with a name and contact number where I can reach you. I need to get the driving schedule and times worked out and sent to eveyone, so we have a place to meet before we leave and to figure times for the people further North to meet up with us. Anyone north of Ft. Lauderdale who would like to join the group on the way up Let me know too, So I let you know what time we will be passing through your area. Everyones quick response will make this alot easier, especially since March 21- 23 is not that far away.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Just IS said:
If there is anyone who wants to drive up in a big group of ISs to Daytona and lives in the Miami, Miami Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale area Please EMAIL or PM me with a name and contact number where I can reach you. I need to get the driving schedule and times worked out and sent to eveyone, so we have a place to meet before we leave and to figure times for the people further North to meet up with us. Anyone north of Ft. Lauderdale who would like to join the group on the way up Let me know too, So I let you know what time we will be passing through your area. Everyones quick response will make this alot easier, especially since March 21- 23 is not that far away.
I pm'd you...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ki11bert, you are from Cape Coral too, huh? I don't think I've ever seen a red IS riding around here :) The only hooked up IS I've seen in Cape Coral/Ft. Myers was a silver one dropped with some rims.

141 - 160 of 162 Posts