Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I recently moved out to La Crescenta. Where is a kool place to hang out there, drink, smoke, check out the ladies, do whatever???

Also, I have taken a job at By Design Automotive on Robertson. (www.bydesignauto.com) Still running Flatline Graphix, but I needed a supplemental income for the time being. Flatline got to the point where I needed to either open up a store, hire an employee, and go at it full swing, or just keep it simple like I have it. I opted to keep it simple for now.

I'm bored down here in LA. Somebody help me out.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
sup jeff, its me david.
i live in La Canada, so that means we are really close by.
sorry, but not much to do here in LC. There are some nice coffee shops tho.
Your best bet is Old Town Pasadena or the Glendale/Burbank areas.
Theres stuff out that way. Not TOO far..

hit me up sometime in PM or AIM.

david

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Cool, your close to a lot of people now. A lot closer to bring you my head lights, and you can paint them :p . There really aren't too many places to hang out, espesially in La Cresent, that place is dead at 5 pm. Pasadena/Glendale/Burbank are your best bets to have fun. The best thing about LC is angeles crest is sooo colse :p if you go up after 12 a lot of serious people doing some serious racing up there.... so you can have some fun up there.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hey Flatline IS-
I went to school at CV and no theres not really any place to hang in lacrescenta that is cool. In montrose there is the Black Cow on honolulu that a lot of peeps hang out at (IF You like coffee shops) or Higgleys coffee on foothill in lacanada. they both get an okay crowd. i personally hate coffee shops.
If you want to see all the losers i went to high school with then go to THE MIX. haha that place is so wack its like a bar/club in lacrescenta. Okay so i guess im not really any help, i can only tell you the places that suck.
But if you ever want to hang out let me know, i have some hot single girlfriends ;)

NOTE: I dont want PMs from a bunch of random freaks on this board, so dont do it.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LADYVENOM!!!

My girlfriend just broke up with me last week. I am now single and on the prowl again... I'll PM you.

UCLA-

I am doing all of their ebay sales and I am in charge of putting together an online store to sell accessories and what not. Nice ass Porsche's for sure. We got one here that is putting out 575hp, has a TecHArt kit, incredible system, the whole nine... You should see the 360 Modena we just put a set of Brembos on. We are doing a full A/V system in that thing too.

Daniel-
Sorry bro, but my headlight painting days are over. It takes too long and now with a real job, and still running Flatline, I don't have much time. I will be selling a set of painted headlights within the next couple of weeks though.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
Hey Flatline IS-
I went to school at CV and no theres not really any place to hang in lacrescenta that is cool. In montrose there is the Black Cow on honolulu that a lot of peeps hang out at (IF You like coffee shops) or Higgleys coffee on foothill in lacanada. they both get an okay crowd. i personally hate coffee shops.
If you want to see all the losers i went to high school with then go to THE MIX. haha that place is so wack its like a bar/club in lacrescenta. Okay so i guess im not really any help, i can only tell you the places that suck.
But if you ever want to hang out let me know, i have some hot single girlfriends ;)

NOTE: I dont want PMs from a bunch of random freaks on this board, so dont do it.
michelle, wasup?
i saw your car today outside some gym on duarte in aracdia.. i was with my gf at the time.
i was like.. whoa.. yellow is300.. whoa! stillen kit!.. whoa! nice rims! HEY! I KNOW THAT CAR! ;).. haha..

is that where you are working? its like justdown the street from my gfs house.. haha.. small world..

im thinking we should all go to that luxury motor works meet on DEC14th. its pretty close for all of us..

David

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hey David! your girlfriend is over here? she must be chinese LOL
Yea im here at the gym every day pretty much. this is where i work. stop by next time and we can get some boba. ill be nice to your girlfriend as long as shes not 17. hahaha
flatline. i got your pm and re-pm'ed you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.