Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,375 Posts
looks liek you did a decent job. clean, and no drips or anything.

+rep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dtrip77 said:
looks great man.... how do the fogs look turned on?
i need to change the bulbs coz i don't really like the way it looks right now... i want it whiter...





 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,548 Posts
Aren't these the ones Dave did this weekend? He does one hell of a job!! Can't get any better.

Bet you're glad you went with him!

Kane
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,037 Posts
thats fuckin clean, mine post to look like that but after all the wear and tear my lens don't look soo nice haha!

Sexy!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
man i need to do this. I'm just not comfortable with putting my headlights in the oven :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
957 Posts
m3thod said:
man i need to do this. I'm just not comfortable with putting my headlights in the oven :/
me too. the whole process gets me really nervous. i've been reading up on how to do this for the past month now...and i'm still nervous :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,548 Posts
I can guarantee nobody can do this perfectly on the first try. Thus why you should send it to a pro.

I ruined my first set of lights trying different things, bought a second set and am not happy with my paint job.

I'm going to do it right like Edward and have Dave do them. Getting them done in GGP though to match my advans. :)

The dark lights just make the IS look SOOOO much more aggressive!!

Kane
 

·
Runs on Rice
Joined
·
2,900 Posts
Kanine21 said:
I can guarantee nobody can do this perfectly on the first try. Thus why you should send it to a pro.

I ruined my first set of lights trying different things, bought a second set and am not happy with my paint job.

I'm going to do it right like Edward and have Dave do them. Getting them done in GGP though to match my advans. :)

The dark lights just make the IS look SOOOO much more aggressive!!

Kane
Hey Kane,

When you do my tranny, I can do your headlight. ;) I've painted plenty of headlights and a few fogs now. Satifactory guarrantied or you can take my headlight.. hehehe..

Jas
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,548 Posts
NaFooEsi said:
Hey Kane,

When you do my tranny, I can do your headlight. ;) I've painted plenty of headlights and a few fogs now. Satifactory guarrantied or you can take my headlight.. hehehe..

Jas
Haha, thanks but I got something worked out with Dave. Plus I'm getting brand new housings from him eventually so I can do it right from the very start. He's got some crazy talent on these things now. he's done DOZENS of sets and has it down solid, not that I doubt you. ;)

I'm still up for doing your tranny, just gotta find time after SEMA.

Kane
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top