Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going? I'll be there set on kill to run the GS300 at Bradenton. My car should be flying deep into the 9's at this meet. We just got done building the motor with 10:1 pistons and a larger 7175 turbo. I expect to to break 1000RWHP through the TH400. My GS will now be making 200+ more RWHP than it did when I went 10.2 @ 138

https://www.facebook.com/FL2K13

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
very nice. Some of the 1320video peeps will be there filming and looking for 'rides' for some of the night time fun.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice I have room for 5 lol

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Yep. Adam hit up Kyle Loftis, on facebook. Or just look for him there. He'll be rocking 1320video shirts. He's going to be there Fri-sun he said. Looking for 1000+whp cars to film in and film. I told him to look out for ya.
-Chris

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Adam I saw a pic of the GS300 on 1320video's instagram so I'm guessing you were there putting in work. What did the car run?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got some good video that 1320 video took. We were street racing with 3 guys in my Lexus and cleaned everyone's clock. I split one race with a Supra after I screwed up and shifted early at 6500. Kyle, the owner of 1320 video was riding shotgun for 2-3 hours in my car so we have lots of good footage.

Saturday I only got one run at the track due to fuel issues, my car went [email protected] 139 breaking up bad. Friday night was lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

There ya go man. :D Looks like you're dishing out beatdowns. If Kyle says it's quite and smooth... then I know it's gotta be smooth. lol Cause he's got a Lexus himself. haha

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here are the latest dyno numbers, this is on a Mustang dyno so the numbers are a bit lower than the Dynojet, I've heard anywhere from 8%-15% lower. Keep in mind this is through a TH400 trans with a non locking converter so the numbers are going to be lower than what the car makes, the MPH at the track will be a better indicator of actual HP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts