Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw Josh's and posted in there, I'm thinking about organizing a smaller meet in October some time. Looking/hoping for a beach meet and that it will still be somewhat viable to meet at the beach. I dont plan on this being too big, maybe like the Orlando meet.

Dates would be a major starting point for me, I was thinking October 8th and 9th. Either way, the beach is fun at night.

Location would be Clearwater. Sand Key is an awesome beach, and is considered a Clearwater Beach.

Festivities...whatever we can figure out. Private session ;)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
magoo said:
So I saw Josh's and posted in there, I'm thinking about organizing a smaller meet in October some time. Looking/hoping for a beach meet and that it will still be somewhat viable to meet at the beach. I dont plan on this being too big, maybe like the Orlando meet.

Dates would be a major starting point for me, I was thinking October 8th and 9th. Either way, the beach is fun at night.

Location would be Clearwater. Sand Key is an awesome beach, and is considered a Clearwater Beach.

Festivities...whatever we can figure out. Private session ;)
GRill and Chilll! if we can find a place to do it BBQ n stufff

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
how about u FL boys move this a lil north..say closer to Jacksonville? Miami / Tampa is too far for non FL people to drive to......

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
amitkc said:
how about u FL boys move this a lil north..say closer to Jacksonville? Miami / Tampa is too far for non FL people to drive to......
lol thats why it says FL people ;)

Yeah I'd be down for moving it a little farther north, I just wasnt aware of the surroundings in Jacksonville. St Augustine? I know that place pretty well.

Josh...this was more of a thread for a mini meet in Tampa.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Daytona meet? i just dont know anyone in Daytona surprisingly (sp?)

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
Charleston, SC. But I wont mind a drive to Jacksonville (5.5 hours). Anything beyond that is nuts unless its of the LExfest kind!

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I think Josh's meet will be of LexFest calibre. This meet, however, is kind of a monthly thing we might be doing for the Florida boys. I think Clearwater/Tampa area is centrally located for the FL peeps. This meet wasnt intended to be huge, just something for even the Tampa/Orlando people even.

But hey, thats why I started this thread...for a discussion! :)

We just need some .net (not my.is!) hoodies for the beach at night in december :lol:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
hahaha. Just let me know so I can take off of work! I am down. Maybe not with the IS but I'll be there no matter what. Too many miles going on the bad boy now. Hey scruffy don't worry, you're invited I'm sure. though the ".net session" could be for certain people haha

Hey ryan I'm in tenn. till Monday, I've been working out the details for the Atl. trip, when I get back I'll let you know about what I've thought up. Later

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scruffyburritos said:
oh so just the boys huh?

youre gunna make me cry :(
:lol: My bad, of course girls are invited! I mean, sausage fest is not my thing.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
scruffyburritos said:
oh so just the boys huh?

youre gunna make me cry :(
girls always bring girl friends? no? :)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
ok now to work on dates.... lets do it in october? how about october 9th? sunday? we need ideas here people! reply!

im down for Sun. Oct. 9th ...... ryan get a spot picked out w/ parking n stuff... maybe grillin + beach?

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No prob, you gonna be here the night before, the 8th? Or are you working on that Sunday?

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
the 8th and 9th sound like they might work out for me. I'll let you know for sure soon, because I'll be taking a lot of time off due to my car in the up and coming months. Can't wait guys

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
so well end up doing a "meet" on sunday the oct 9th and umm John, well talk about the other thing... PM!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hey guys, that works for me as well. Like Ryan was saying I think the beach at night time also is cool for that Sat. and then go where ever ?????

Eric J.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts