Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this is my 2001 pearl white slick top and I been wanting a set of 5x114.3 18x9.5 +38 work emotion zr10 wheels. I’m currently lowered on jic magic coils. I really don’t wanna have to do any modifications to make them fit. One person told me I need spacers but idk
Car Vehicle Tire Cloud Wheel

· Registered
942 Posts
Unless you are running 215/35/18 for tires or lower, then you might get away without rolling or pulling. That's stretch the tire pretty far. Anything bigger like 235, you are going to hit the fender with that size and offset.

· Registered
2001 AR5 Swap, Built NA-T, Standalone
685 Posts
Rolling your fenders is such an overlooked and important modification. They'll fit good with some 235 or 245's in the rear and 215 or 225's up front. The lower you go, the more camber is naturally present so it'll fit better.

· Registered
'01 IS300
95 Posts
Waiting in tires so I can put the rears on, but here's the fronts on the ground.

Tire Car Wheel Hood Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Rubs the wheel liner on turns that use 50% or more of your turning angle. If your suspension is soft like mine, speedy turns, hard bumps, and hard braking will make things scrub. My front or rear fenders aren't rolled, but rolling will help the front considerably.

I'll give an update on the rear after I get the tires in and mounted. It's 245/40/18 on all 4 corners.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts