Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
It is possible, but you left out some VERY important info. Wheel offsets.

You need some very specific offsets to pull that off. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im lookin to buy these off of wheelsnext but they did not include the offset :confused: so what offset would be required in order for that to work?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
I think it would need to be around +45 offset all around, but you'll probably still have to roll the fenders.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
I think it would need to be around +45 offset all around, but you'll probably still have to roll the fenders.
this is a joke right?

are you lowered? if so this will rub like crazy!!!

my 5zigs are 18x8.5 with a 245 tire in the back with a 43 offset and they rub like ape$#!t. So i went down to a 235. still rub with three ppl in car. im going to put 225 on now and im ok. I also shaved my fenders.

you will need at least a +50 offset if anything.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
im lookin to buy these off of wheelsnext but they did not include the offset :confused: so what offset would be required in order for that to work?
state the make and model wheel so we can help you out more. take into mind that some of these wheel sites don't really know what offsets "can" work with minor mods to the fenders. but like "Moonlight" said a +50 offset is perfect for a wide rear wheel

·
Registered
64 Posts
i don't want to jack this thread but i have a similiar question, hope you dont mind.....

18x8.5 offset 45 all around

235 all?

not lowered...

will this work without additional mods
ultimately i just want to put on and drive away...

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
i don't want to jack this thread but i have a similiar question, hope you dont mind.....

18x8.5 offset 45 all around

235 all?

not lowered...

will this work without additional mods
ultimately i just want to put on and drive away...
thats perfect!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts