BRaZiLzNuT: and lock up your doors
BRaZiLzNuT: fuqin irish piece o shit asshole
BRaZiLzNuT: pussy ass punk bitch
BRaZiLzNuT: watch yourself bitch

thats from an AIM message he left me :eek:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
hey dpatterson, e mail me, im goin home for the weekend, maybe we can meet up and talk about this.... nobody on .net gives a shit and they cant defend your sorry ass for you..... why do u start shit, get kicked out of a crew and then start talkin shit about people.... if you have any balls at all, you will e mail me....

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
fusion said:
hey dpatterson, e mail me, im goin home for the weekend, maybe we can meet up and talk about this.... nobody on .net gives a shit and they cant defend your sorry ass for you..... why do u start shit, get kicked out of a crew and then start talkin shit about people.... if you have any balls at all, you will e mail me....
need someone to fuk w/? goto a whorehouse...nobody on .net gives a shit and they don't want to hear ur lame azz story...why do u have to talk about this all the time, get fuked urself in da face here for every threads u started... if you have any balls at all, slide ur head into the toilet and flush it...

:roll:

·
Mr. Negative
12,387 Posts
If you threaten to damage somebodies car on this board (like the one posted above you should be prepared for the following.

1. You're about to get banned.
2. Every single person on here is gonna hate your ass because you're threatening damage to a fellow IS owners car.
3. People on gonna be on the lookout for you mental ass.
4. There's evidence that you said you would do it.

If you guys want to beat each others brains out and argue, fine, but keep it out of here or at least isolated to the PL.

fusion said:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
ahh, so there is drama and baggage behind this much more than what is in this thread ....

out of curiousity, do you all live near eachother, and how old are you approximately?

fusion said:

·
Registered
994 Posts
hmm leme see..that was a threat...the mods have your ip...

and u threaten TO HURT OTHERS CARS....thats bein lame..go fight the person...a car cant hit u back

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im 22, almost 23.. as for fusion.. i think hes still 18 :roll:
anyways, was i talking shit? naw.. i just posted a comment and looky looky someone got all ticked.. talk about insecurity. :lol:

IS300GTE said:
ahh, so there is drama and baggage behind this much more than what is in this thread ....

out of curiousity, do you all live near eachother, and how old are you approximately?

fusion said:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Fusion, i mean this from the bottom of my heart:

YOU ARE A FUKIN RETARD.

and yes, this is me laughing at you ---> :lol:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
dpatterson069 said:
wow.,. the topic of this thread changed.. didnt it used to say " not for the go fast forum"?

i think is300gte watches a bit too much wrestling if u ask me :wink: hehe
it was me! ifigured you'd get more draw...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Where is that pic of arguing/fighting on the internet... Sorry I don't have it .

:bitching:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
"Do you smell what GTE is coooookinnnn?????"

just kiddin, i left the title as generic, i knew that soy would probably step in and make it PL appropriate :D (i take it soy liked my designated nic)

-gte

dpatterson069 said:
wow.,. the topic of this thread changed.. didnt it used to say " not for the go fast forum"?

i think is300gte watches a bit too much wrestling if u ask me :wink: hehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
dpatterson069
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing