Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I've been here since August of '08 and every time I'm ready to post pictures something comes up. whether the nice lip I had is knocked off by a rouge tire on the highway or a tow company decides to rape my front bumper, but at any rate, here's my first "Look at my car" thread! :cool:

(First week of having the car)

(Altezza Grille and TRD Sides, No competition at car show means I get 3rd place lol!)

(Carbon Fiber Vizage lip added, blacked out Tails, TRD Wing From Mike [My2J], and joined a car club but that was short lived)

(Color matched my calipers with the black decals :cool:)

(Bought a JDM TRD NEO replica, but ran short on funds to paint it, had to let it go :()

(Got an In-dash this June, really nice stuff there)

(Heres the teaser from the accident, needed a new bumper, fender and headlight, with a bit of a bent frame, YAAAY :pissed:)

And here is where I'm at now :p

New Bumper, Sides, Headlights, and Taillights (Bought the tails from Leon aka Lo21)

Yes, I know a drop is necessary Lol

PS - My Co-Pilot is JDM TYTE YO :cool:

· Registered
4,542 Posts
Looks good but you definietely need bigger, better pics. You should know better than that. :p It's clean though.

· Registered
5,241 Posts
Looking good......love the silver calipers. Yes, post bigger pics! C'mon man! lol

· Registered
4,542 Posts
Damn that was fast. You know we are like vultures on here...lol.

· Registered
5,241 Posts
haha...much better bro! MSM rep!! =)

· Registered
4,589 Posts
Great build man!
Likin the look.

· Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looking good Ray... finally got that Wald on :approve: I got some catching up to do ;)
Bro, only you and Leon know how long I've been wanting one =)

Next is Carbon Wald all around =)

· Registered
1,383 Posts
Very nice bro! Did you do the heads yourself? Looks real fresh. Are the tails JDM dark chrome or painted? It looks darker than my JDM tails in the pics. Could be the angle.

· Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice bro! Did you do the heads yourself? Looks real fresh. Are the tails JDM dark chrome or painted? It looks darker than my JDM tails in the pics. Could be the angle.
The heads are eagle eyes. I had OEM headlights with heads i did myself but they died when I was in the accident.

The tails are painted.

· Registered
1,383 Posts
The eagle eyes need an aftermarket HID kit right?
Actually no. Those are direct replacement for oem. Just re-use factory ballast and swap out the auto level motors into the new ones. Everything works the same. I got a pair of eagle eyes myself. The quality is very good. I would say they hold up as well as oem.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.