Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, been on this site a while now (I mostly use for info, dont post much)... since owning an IS300 was but a dream. Well I have one now finally and her name is roxy (long story) as you probably have guessed... anyways Heres a few pictures of my girl on her old rims (ruff racing ADR copies 18x8.5 18x9.5s) and then on my recently acquired SSR comps 18x8 235/40 18x9 265/35....

Oh and here is a photo of my old girl Betsy- 83 corolla RWD 4spd man with original Panasport rims... :( Oh how I miss her... Im sorry but I would drive her over roxy anyday if she still ran... all 80hp....

Sorry about the Lychee trees in the way....

Anyways Roxy has an AEM intake and SSR wheels, 18% tint all around, CCD removed... Very soon in the future is an HKS Ti-Limited, Eibach prokit and koni yellows, a short shifter

Tell me what you think... (neg/posi)

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Nice ride!!! You got one of the rare ones with no sunroof and cloth interior...

Happy Moddin'

Reactions: StevenST

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
First mod... DROP! You need it with those rims.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
very nice. no sunroof, cloth interior and 5mt... thats my dream IS right there.

do still have betsy? i daily my '85 corolla gt-s all ~105whp (hicomp swap)
put a 4ag t50 in betsy if you still have it :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the comments guys, Yeah as soon as I put the SSR's on I noticed I definitely needed to lower the car and paint my brake calipers.

I wish I still had Betsy, I really loved that car, it was actually my dads first car, he even put the panasports on them way back when.... unfortunately the Diff went and I couldnt get a quote lower than 3000 to fix or swap a gt-s diff in so I had to sell it... A rich guy bought it off me tho for 3k actually and he plans to fix her up so hopefully shell have a better life with him... yeah and swapping the 20v 4ag was all I could think about when i had her (formula atlantic 13000rpm that was my dream)

·
Registered
532 Posts
looks good bro very nice and welcome!

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Nice pics. Definitely put the SSR's on... not feeling the black rims on the silver IS.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks good. I think your IS is the first one that I've ever seen w/o a sun-roof. It looks great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts