Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Self-explanatory title. Nuff said. Now grab a bottle of Jergens, a box of tissue, and enjoy.

More to come soon. These are the only ones that have been edited and watermarked so far. Thanks to CJ Photography.

I have one cool ass girlfriend. My chica has been getting into some amateur modeling recently. She decided to do a photoshoot with my car. I am out of the country and she wanted to send me some sexy pics of my two ladies. To prepare she washed and waxed my car by hand in the middle of the Washington winter. Then she drove out to the location and stripped down half naked in the bitter cold for the shoot. The photos turned out great and both the car and my girl have never looked hotter. I can't wait to get home so I can ride them both hard and put 'em to bed wet.

·
Registered
539 Posts
nice car and sexy girl!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Very nice, very nice.

Oh yeah nice car to.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
both are very nice

·
Registered
452 Posts
that is a bad ass girlfriend haha dont eff things up with her! the car looks great! +REP

·
Registered
827 Posts
nice ladies you got there ha +rep

·
Registered
304 Posts
I was hoping for a shot of the rear end but only saw little glimpses here and there. It looks like it might be pretty nice, and I'm sure a shot was taken in that orientation. Cough it up!! ;)

Nice pics though...what is the offset/width on your rear wheels? They stick out a little too much for my taste.

And you let her drive your car?! ooof. I would have been like "Nice pics babe, but WTF are you doing driving my car!?" haha. She seems cool though--she can wax it and shit, drive it without rashing up the wheels or scraping up the front (at least that's what we think right? We only saw the left side of the car lol), and I assume freaky (well based assumption).

·
Registered
129 Posts
What a cool ass thing to do for ya man. She's a keeper! The ride is looking good too.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Very nice. +rep to you

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
LUCKYYYY....Nice car and beautiful lady you have there.
Btw, sure you are anxious to get home.....cause I know I would if I had that waiting for me at home. What a tease.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow !!! Very Nice !!!!!

1 - 20 of 181 Posts