Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is the first newbe question we all ask. So let's get the flaming over with............. :crazy:

I have an '03 IS and an extra $600 in my pocket. What should my first mod(s) be staying with in that price range?

Thanks for the help :wink:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
No not a flamming question jus someone in need of an answer...I would suggest an Exhaust system...YOu could get a axle-back or cat-back exhuast system for anywhere from 350-700 depending on which you want and what optitons it has on it (i.e.-Titanium muffler, Carbon Fiber wrapped muffler .....). You can find most of the exhuasts for our car through is300soon(David Beck) :D

If your exhuast system you want happens to be in a low price range....You may also have enough to purchase a Air INtake system that is reasonable...Which can be found through is300soon(David Beck)
:lol: :lol:

Hope this helps...
-Matt

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
UnVme said:
No not a flamming question jus someone in need of an answer...I would suggest an Exhaust system...YOu could get a axle-back or cat-back exhuast system for anywhere from 350-700 depending on which you want and what optitons it has on it (i.e.-Titanium muffler, Carbon Fiber wrapped muffler .....). You can find most of the exhuasts for our car on this website:
http://suprastore.com/exhaustheaders.html

If your exhuast system you want happens to be in a low price range....You may also have enough to purchase a Air INtake system that is reasonable...Which can be found here:
http://suprastore.com/enairin.html

Hope this helps...
-Matt
:shame:

Matt u kno better, he can look on that site, but we all know where he needs to order from.

I would say LOWER and Exhaust.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
my what are you talking about ...? If you read my FIRST post you should be pleased...NO? ok maybe we should send him to www.suprastore.com instead? :lol: :lol: He is a newb after all
-Matt

·
Registered
26 Posts
So where can I order good parts from other than the IS300.net store?

Lextasy.com??? :-?

·
Registered
26 Posts
So, who is the best vendor right now that I can get stuff ?

What is the website for SRT?

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Sometimes you just have to do some things for yourself.

Just go to www.google.com and search for SRT performance. You can plug in the name of almost any performance company on Google and find what you need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts