Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
you need to tint your windows :)

great pics! There are times when i feel the IS300 looks outdated compared to the competition

then again, there are times when it looks so seksei

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
kuuligan said:

great pics! There are times when i feel the IS300 looks outdated compared to the competition

but thats because whats under your hood can't be compared to competition! lol im jealous ^_^

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
XaLtezZaX said:
but thats because whats under your hood can't be compared to competition! lol im jealous ^_^
i was referring to exterior looks, my car looks so dull

but if you look into the engine bay, i guess your argument holds ^_^

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
kuuligan said:
i was referring to exterior looks, my car looks so dull

but if you look into the engine bay, i guess your argument holds ^_^

ULTIMATE sleeper haha, im already saving for my turbo so i have the best of both worlds! ^_^

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey i like w/o tint.. my windows roll up faster... ive had bad experiences with tint easily scratches 2

·
Registered
277 Posts
htownis300 said:
hey i like w/o tint.. my windows roll up faster... ive had bad experiences with tint easily scratches 2
you musta had cheap ass tint because ive been tinting for over 13 years and never had my favorite brand of tint show scratches unless there was something metal inside of door. and that scratched it completely off. make sure you get a reputable brand of tint with a good warranty not just what you can buy cheapest. ive been trying to tell some of my friends that opened tint shops around here that but it just doesnt sink in.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
^^^ yep what he said id give you a nice tint place to go to!

Man how come in our threads we ALWAYS go off topic hahaah!

·
Registered
508 Posts
kuuligan said:

And this is one of the times that it looks sexy.

Don't you guys think the IS looks best from the pictures? It looks mean, and has a personality of its own.

All the G35s look exactly the same; they don't feel alive.. if you know what I mean. The G35 has NO body lines whatsoever.

The 350Zs look good, but the reliability is a PITA.

When I look at pictures of IS300 meets, I can go on forever scrolling pages through pages. Every picture and every IS feel so alive and different.

After looking at a couple of the picutres of the G35 and 350z, I just want to stop because they all look exactly the same in all the pictures; same angle, etc..

IMHO I think the G35 has already lived half its life cycle. It doesn't look as appealing as when it first came out.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Etrnal168 said:
After looking at a couple of the picutres of the G35 and 350z, I just want to stop because they all look exactly the same in all the pictures; same angle, etc..
this is very true

good point

·
Registered
111 Posts
dat boi byron!!! my cuz only one reppin the IS300. its kool though. there is going to be another IS/Z/G MEET in the near future.. i will have htownis300 aka byron keep u all posted and me as well. thanks for all of your support!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there going to be another meet?

Hoping this isn't the first and last one.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wolverinetx said:
Is there going to be another meet?

Hoping this isn't the first and last one.
yesh there is going to be another meet! :) no worries! there is going to be another one soon. there is already one in the works, but dunno the details. i will keep ya posted! holla

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I will be ready in two weeks............

1 - 20 of 24 Posts